Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 579 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-23-2016, 12:37 AM   #4625
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Could potentially be a playcall issue? When you say you use coach suggestions, does that mean you essentially hit Y every time on offense to choose that play, or do you also use A and X (commonly called/community picks). Just curious because I see you also use Enhanced play calling.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:38 AM   #4626
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchmo
Could potentially be a playcall issue? When you say you use coach suggestions, does that mean you essentially hit Y every time on offense to choose that play, or do you also use A and X (commonly called/community picks). Just curious because I see you also use Enhanced play calling.
No I pick from Coach Suggestions. I use Enhanced play call.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:39 AM   #4627
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You may want to try deleting your profile. people believe this works when you change settings you should delete your profile. don't worry it won't delete anything, it's just like clearing cache. It could just be a theory but I do it to be safe and I know a lot of other people do too.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:39 AM   #4628
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I was getting burnt in man to man in that redskins game so I had to run zone.

Anyways idk what to tell you and the other guy, either try it on Slow, make sure you're not using assists or visual feedback and try playing it while using the penalties, auto subs and other settings I use or try a different set. But as you saw I had a tough time in my first 3 games.

A lot of people believe auto subs and penalties affect gameplay. It's not proven to be true or not be true. I list everything I use at the bottom of main page.
Dude I think this is a good set! You are getting a variety of games and I will too even if I play on normal. I was getting a lot of variety with my set that I made based off your original 50-50 set. However there were still some things going on that I did not like. What I like best about this is most things are staying at 50-50 but the speed parity at 50 I think changes the whole game plus lowering the tackling.

Explain to me how I go from not being able to get a single sack against the Browns with the Eagles to getting seven sacks against the patriots…? (Rhetorical question)

The 50-50 sets bring balance to the game. So as long as people stay as close to them as possible they'll get good games and random outcomes with each game, they just need to figure out what small modifications will work best for them

Last edited by EvilElf; 11-23-2016 at 12:42 AM.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:40 AM   #4629
All Star

Flazko's Arena

When you click on Coach suggestions it'll give you three suggestions at a time depending on what down it is and the scenario
Old 11-23-2016, 12:41 AM   #4630
Rookie

Thanks, I'll try that. Also do you always use first suggested play listed or go through the list of coach suggestions?
Old 11-23-2016, 12:44 AM   #4631
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchmo
Thanks, I'll try that. Also do you always use first suggested play listed or go through the list of coach suggestions?
I usually try to pick 1 of the first 3 plays offered but from time to time I go thru the list. Make sure since you say you mirror my settings, you also mirror the settings for main menu not just cfm.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:49 AM   #4632
Rookie

Okay great. That's essentially what I've been doing then with playcalling. I've been a lurker on this thread for awhile and have changed all recommended settings. I've gone through most of the sliders and I believe this Red set has what I want, I just think I need to tweak game speed and delete my profile and see if that changes things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »