Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 580 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-23-2016, 12:50 AM   #4633
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Giving the new red set a shot. I liked the rage set in my two "test franchise" games and then when I started the real deal I went 4-0 with 3 blowouts.

Still sticking with 15/15 clock. Noticed you personally use injuries at 10. Any reason for going back to the "default"? Also no switch assist?
Yeah dude what's up with the injuries and no switch assist on all madden ?
Old 11-23-2016, 12:51 AM   #4634
Rookie

Okay great. That's essentially what I've been doing then with playcalling. I've been a lurker on this thread for awhile and have changed all recommended settings. I've gone through most of the sliders and I believe this Red set has what I want, which is lower scoring games like your Giants/Cowboys game, I just think I need to tweak game speed and delete my profile and see if that changes things.
Old 11-23-2016, 01:12 AM   #4635
Rookie

What's the process to delete the profile?
Old 11-23-2016, 01:17 AM   #4636
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchmo
What's the process to delete the profile?
Go to settings then files management then it'll be under profile, press X or square to delete it
Old 11-23-2016, 01:18 AM   #4637
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchmo
Okay great. That's essentially what I've been doing then with playcalling. I've been a lurker on this thread for awhile and have changed all recommended settings. I've gone through most of the sliders and I believe this Red set has what I want, which is lower scoring games like your Giants/Cowboys game, I just think I need to tweak game speed and delete my profile and see if that changes things.
I suggest 10 min quarters to. Feels better and play count was better as well as total yards but that's your choice. I did get that low scoring game with 15 mins but then I got that 44-42 game the next game.
Old 11-23-2016, 02:17 AM   #4638
Rookie

switching to slow game speed after this debacle I just had. A 40-39 lost to the Steelers. I had 10 sacks in the game but Ben Roethlisberger was still able to go 31 of 41 passing for 534 yards and five touchdowns!!!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2016, 02:20 AM   #4639
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
switching to slow game speed after this debacle I just had. A 40-39 lost to the Steelers. I had 10 sacks in the game but Ben Roethlisberger was still able to go 31 of 41 passing for 534 yards and five touchdowns!!!!!!!!
Lower your quarters.
Old 11-23-2016, 02:26 AM   #4640
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Lower your quarters.
I would agree with that however there's no way I should ever have that many sacks in a game. I had seven after three quarters. I don't have a team full of 99 overall pass rushers

I do not have on-field visual feedback onů However if you control the defensive lineman, you are going to get past the offensive linemen if you can time the button right or tap it enough times quickly. I figure if I slow down the game speed they won't get to him as easily.

what have the sack numbers been like in your games?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »