Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 581 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-23-2016, 02:28 AM   #4641
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
I would agree with that however there's no way I should ever have that many sacks in a game. I had seven after three quarters. I don't have a team full of 99 overall pass rushers

I do not have on-field visual feedback onů However if you control the defensive lineman, you are going to get past the offensive linemen if you can time the button right or tap it enough times quickly. I figure if I slow down the game speed they won't get to him as easily.

what have the sack numbers been like in your games?
The overall doesn't matter as much. Look at the actual ratings dude. Like block shed, strength, etc. I found a player in free agency that was 64 overall with 91 block shed in a previous cfm, he was beast . Do whatever tho. I'm just giving you advice to limit your yards and scores and play amounts.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-23-2016 at 02:31 AM.
Old 11-23-2016, 02:30 AM   #4642
All Star

Flazko's Arena

And I've gotten about 3-4 sacks per game in three games
Old 11-23-2016, 02:32 AM   #4643
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Madden is known to be inconsistent, seeing 10 sacks one game and then 4 the next don't bother me, just like seeing the cpu get 250 yards one game and the next getting 550. It's a video game. It won't be 100% perfect. But so far for me it's been close in three games.
Old 11-23-2016, 07:32 AM   #4644
Rookie

Hey flazko, gonna try the red set. Not sure if I'm reading things right, are you setting injuries to 10 in mm and cfm?
Old 11-23-2016, 08:49 AM   #4645
Rookie

Before I went to bed last night I plugged in the 35/35 QB accuracy and 25/25 tackling into my sliders but with 60 as the parity instead of 50 and used normal game speed. I only played a quarter and went to bed so not a big sample size but it seemed OKů To be to determine though

Ren our sets are very similar to each other. And with these new settings I'm probably going to stick with trying to build my own now

Flazko the mad scientist. You're a genius with this **** man thanks for figuring out everything.
Old 11-23-2016, 10:25 AM   #4646
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

After leaving Madden for almost a week, I decided to try again, especially when you're saying that on AM with default sliders, it seems pretty good. So, I played with the Red Set, 15 min /15 acc. clock with the Titans. First match of the year against de Vikings and I won with a FG with 1min50 left in the 4th quarter.

My impressions :

It's definitely much harder than All-Pro. 2 INT for me with Mariota : 1 was completely my fault but the other happened after Mariota was hit. Bradford didn't throw a TD but I didn't see him miss his target, maybe one time. But, he didn't really try to go deep and it was a lot of short passes and he can thanks Peterson (and me, I can thanks Murray ).

I'll play more games with this set to see how it goes but I liked playing this match.
Old 11-23-2016, 10:27 AM   #4647
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
After leaving Madden for almost a week, I decided to try again, especially when you're saying that on AM with default sliders, it seems pretty good. So, I played with the Red Set, 15 min /15 acc. clock with the Titans. First match of the year against de Vikings and I won with a FG with 1min50 left in the 4th quarter.

My impressions :

It's definitely much harder than All-Pro. 2 INT for me with Mariota : 1 was completely my fault but the other happened after Mariota was hit. Bradford didn't throw a TD but I didn't see him miss his target, maybe one time. But, he didn't really try to go deep and it was a lot of short passes and he can thanks Peterson (and me, I can thanks Murray ).

I'll play more games with this set to see how it goes but I liked playing this match.
Go back a few comments and take a look at the pics from my first three games. Similar to your game.
Old 11-23-2016, 10:34 AM   #4648
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

It's why I tried your Red Set after I see your comments. ^^

I have to say that it's weird how this game works since the last patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »