Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 583 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-23-2016, 01:48 PM   #4657
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
I'm going to try Normal speed with a few adjustments and post an update. Slow is perfect except the CPU isn't as efficient as I am and your explanation seems to be the reason why. My statistics are realistic. CPU gets a lot of yards and my offensive rank is rather low, but I'm more efficient and get more TDs.
On my red set with slow the cpu running has been tough for me
Old 11-23-2016, 01:50 PM   #4658
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
What if we put both user and CPU accuracy to 0 for more the red set? Would prob see a good amount of errant throws and make User offense more challenging. Or would that be overkill lol
Overkill. Something about staying closer to default has done the trick. You can try it though but I did have the accuracy at 2/2 in my previous update and I'm seeing more errant throws now with it at 35/35 on Slow speed. Go test it.
Old 11-23-2016, 03:39 PM   #4659
Rookie

Does anyone know what the online ranked speed is? I feel a difference between just paying a friend in H2H and ranked.. and what speed does everyone prefer?
Old 11-23-2016, 05:15 PM   #4660
Rookie

I've been playing the new red set yesterday and today. 5-0 still but I use my whole playbook. Nothing more than once or twice on offense but i don't handicap myself.

You guys have covered most of what I'm seeing gameplay wise so I'll spare you another long post from me. One thing I've noticed is the cpu will do anything to keep a game close. 80 yard bombs into coverage. 80 yard runs with 3 broken tackles. I scored a touchdown with 2:30 left in the 4th. The extra point would've made it a 17 point game. They block it. 16 point game. Score a quick td, 2 point conversion, and recover an onside kick to have the ball with 40 seconds and an 8 point game.

Not just one area that needs "fixing" but whatever it takes. I'm not complaining I'm all for it if that's what it takes for close games. But don't be surprised if you see some stuff that is cheesy
Old 11-23-2016, 05:21 PM   #4661
Rookie

Also if you've been playing all pro, fast, 95 parity, ect.. I seriously reccomend deleting your profile and giving all madden a shot on slow. It should not feel sluggish
Old 11-23-2016, 05:25 PM   #4662
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRock1031
Does anyone know what the online ranked speed is? I feel a difference between just paying a friend in H2H and ranked.. and what speed does everyone prefer?
Online ranked speed is "Normal" speed.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:09 PM   #4663
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
On my red set with slow the cpu running has been tough for me
Yeah same problem with user. I've had to move the slider on run blocking to 63 user and 61 cpu just to get decent running stats.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:34 PM   #4664
Rookie

Deleted profile and set my speed to slow. Playing loads better! CPU running is a tad strong but I can adjust that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »