Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 11-24-2016, 01:25 PM   #4681
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Happy thanksgiving everyone, flazko im thankful for all you have done for the slider community lol, i am now using your red set just how you have it listen and it feels great. thanks flazko hope you have a great day
Old 11-24-2016, 01:27 PM   #4682
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon15
Happy thanksgiving everyone, flazko im thankful for all you have done for the slider community lol, i am now using your red set just how you have it listen and it feels great. thanks flazko hope you have a great day
You're welcome. Happy Thanksgiving bud.
Old 11-24-2016, 03:33 PM   #4683
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I've realized now more than ever how much parity and global game speed go hand in hand. I like the 50 parity because it FINALLY gives the CPU a decent running game; the backs are fast enough to get to their o-line. But 50 parity creates more player disparity, which inadvertently speeds up gameplay/ game speed. I played on Normal game speed with 50 parity and it felt like I was playing on fast. When you play with parity at 90, it evens player speeds out, by slowing everyone down.

If you play with 50 parity, I suggest using slow game speed.
If you play with 90 parity or greater, I recommend Normal game speed.

All-Madden is definitely the way to go for sure. I'm going revert back to my set, with QB accuracy at 2/2 and pass blocking at 30/30. I'm deciding now whether or not I want to use Normal speed and 90 parity or Slow speed and 50 parity. I loved my set with Normal and 90, with the lone exception that the CPU could not run the ball; I had CPU run blocking at 60, so that would need to be raised to 80 or 90. Use 50/80 or 50/90 for run blocking.

If I decide to use Slow and 50 parity, the run blocking at 50/50 should do just fine.

I'm now 5-2 in year one (2016) of my franchise, in which five games were played on All-pro (4-1), and the most recent two on all-madden (1-1).
I'd like to know which set makes the CPU more efficient. I had it on slow speed with 95 parity and everything was good except the CPU wasn't as efficient as I was (aka scoring touchdowns). Flazko's explanation seems to be the reason why. I'm interested to see what you find out about the running game and passing game at 50 parity and slow speed and how efficient it is versus the other option.
Old 11-24-2016, 03:51 PM   #4684
Madden Avenger

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
I'd like to know which set makes the CPU more efficient. I had it on slow speed with 95 parity and everything was good except the CPU wasn't as efficient as I was (aka scoring touchdowns). Flazko's explanation seems to be the reason why. I'm interested to see what you find out about the running game and passing game at 50 parity and slow speed and how efficient it is versus the other option.
I'll provide feedback after my next game. I'm going with Slow/ 50. If I don't wind up liking that, I'm going back to Normal/ 90 and I'll call it a day!
Old 11-24-2016, 04:43 PM   #4685
Madden Avenger

Raider_Ren's Arena

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thanks for this thread and all of your work Flazko!
Old 11-24-2016, 05:25 PM   #4686
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and Flazko I'm finally done with my vacation and ready to tackle madden again
I'm planning on using your personal set which I can't find in the massive forum do you mind posting it I also might try to use the blue or the hybrid blue I'll let you know how I like them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles

Last edited by PhillyPhannnn; 11-24-2016 at 05:31 PM.
Old 11-25-2016, 12:35 AM   #4687
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and Flazko I'm finally done with my vacation and ready to tackle madden again
I'm planning on using your personal set which I can't find in the massive forum do you mind posting it I also might try to use the blue or the hybrid blue I'll let you know how I like them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm using Red Set. It's all madden, but look at each set and see what looks appealing to u.
Old 11-25-2016, 07:19 AM   #4688
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm using Red Set. It's all madden, but look at each set and see what looks appealing to u.
Flazko jw if ur planning to adjust and special teams sliders such as punt power. I'm seeing alot of deep punts that change field postion drastically. Thanks so much for all the hard work

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »