Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2016, 08:19 AM   #4689
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
Yes, I agree. Second game with the Titans against the Lions and I left after one quarter : Stafford was at 12/14 for 200 yds.

And for me, slow, even on AM, is a easy.
Try it on slow with the parity at 50, or try Normal with the parity at 90. You'll have to bump up CPU run blocking to 80-90 when using a higher speed parity.
Old 11-25-2016, 10:26 AM   #4690
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Flazko jw if ur planning to adjust and special teams sliders such as punt power. I'm seeing alot of deep punts that change field postion drastically. Thanks so much for all the hard work

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Punt power only effects user not cpu.
Old 11-25-2016, 11:19 AM   #4691
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Here's my All-Madden set.

13 min/ 17 sec
Normal Game Speed
Parity = 90
Injury = 55 (25-30 while sim'ing preseason)
Fatigue = 65
No assists, except for defensive switch assist
On field visual feedback OFF
*I use the tuner*

QB Accuracy: 2/2
Pass block: 30/30
WR catch: 50/50

Run block: 50/80
Fumbles: 60/60

Reaction: 50/50
INTs: 45/45
Coverage: 50/50

Tackling: 20/20

Special teams: Preference

I bumped CPU run block up to 80. I had it at 60, but the CPU continued to struggle in the run game. 80 should do it. If I still see low 3's in YPC, I'll consider 90. I'm thinking 80 will do just fine for All-Madden.

I bumped up INTs to 45 from 40. I didn't see any at 40. I'm leaning toward moving it up to 50 to really make you think before throwing, plus I like the idea of a 50/50 ball. I want to see how 45/45 works first. I worry that 50/50 on all-madden will result in too many superman LB's making picks. Then again, I haven't seen that much at all in this game, so that may be a non-issue. I do like the threat at 50/50, so after a couple of games at 45/45, I'll re-evaluate.

I only saw a couple of fumbles, both by the QBs. There hasn't been many at 60/60, but I don't want to drop this to 55/55 and see constant fumbles, with the QBs on each hit. Then again, with the tackling at 20/20, that may not be an issue. I'm ok with seldom fumbles with the skill positions. Fumbles isn't a make or break thing for me. I may just roll with 60/60.

Pass block: I like it at 30/30. I was able to get pressure, but only one sack, which I liked. I was able to get constant pressure with Mack. On the flip side, I had plenty of time with Carr in the pocket, and was only sacked once. But the Raiders have an awesome pass protecting line. I may drop this to 20/20 at some point, but for now I'm gonna leave it as is. I know the NFL has collapsing pockets, often times within 3 seconds, but that doesn't always translate to good gameplay in Madden. Plus, I like the challenge of having to get pressure when I'm on D. If I move the INTs to 50/50, that may make me hold the ball a bit longer, resulting in more pressures on me. If you really want a collapsing pocket, lower blocking to 10/10 - 20/20. It's your choice. The passing game played well for me at 30/30 so I'm hesitant to change it at this point.

Tackling at 20/20: Absolutley awesome tackling. I scored 2 TDs with Cooper and Holmes because the corresponding DBs both had missed tackles. Very cool. I also had a few missed tackles myself. There was a lot of gang tackling.

Both Carr (me) and Foles (CPU) were in the 60's for completion percentage. Foles took some legitimate deep shots on me down the field, two of which were completed. I saw a mix of everything from Foles: errant throws, check downs, intermediate passes and some deep balls.

I'm very happy with the competition on this set. I legitimately felt threatened every time Kansas City had the ball. On All-Pro, I just have to play mistake free. On All-Madden with this set, not only do you have to play mistake free, you must bring your A-game. You will get frustrated and you will struggle, but it's definitely still winnable. Personally, I just cannot play on all-pro. Flazko's sliders make all-pro fun, but it's very predictable and I constantly run 70 plays to the CPU's 40. Yet, I only have this set created because of Flazko, so thanks bro. To all of you all-madden guys, give this set a shot, and make your slider changes based on playing preferences.

Note on game speed: I like Normal for All-Madden. It's a nice medium between Fast and Slow, and I feel as though it evens the ratings out, and gives the sliders balance. I like the concept of Fast bc the NFL is a fast game, but I think in Madden 17, especially on All-Madden, Normal is the way to go. I love the feel of slow, but after playing a bit on fast and now on Normal, I'm done with slow.

*There was one cheese play in my KC game. In the third quarter, DJ Hayden was on Maclin, who ran a 9-route down the left sideline. After about 15 yards, Hayden literally stopped for a second or two, and then it was too late. Maclin was wide open, didn't break stride and caught a 58 yard TD. Honestly though, I'm ok with it. That was my only real cheese issue with All-Madden with these sliders. I'll take it!

**i only have one house rule: on those crappy punts by the CPU into the wind, I move my returner away from the ball, and let the CPU down the ball. That makes it fair. Best part about being back on All-Madden, you don't need house rules, and you don't need to hold back.

***False starts: I didn't see the bug in the 4th quarter. If I do, I'll encroach the offensive line on the next play to give them back the "glitch yards"

I'm currently 5-1 with the Raiders in year 1 (2016) of my franchise, though 5 of those 6 games were on all-pro, 50/50 default sliders. I went 4-1 in that span; my one loss was to Tennessee, though I was half-a$$ing the game. I'm not restarting my franchise at this point, just bc I found my perfect set midway through.

Flazko, thanks for your teachings and all of your hard work. I've learned a lot, and I've been playing madden since '92!!

If anyone uses my set, please share your results, and any tweaks that you made for yourself. Honestly, this is the most I've enjoyed Madden 17 since it came out.
RaiderRen,

Are you still rolling with this set or are you still working on speed parity, run blocking , etc? If you have made any updates to this set could you let me know? I want to try it out.

As always, thanks for the help everyone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2016, 12:12 PM   #4692
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Guys,
Any realistic injury slider suggestions ? I'd like a lil more simmed injuries then default 10

Old 11-25-2016, 12:17 PM   #4693
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Guys,
Any realistic injury slider suggestions ? I'd like a lil more simmed injuries then default 10

Between 30-42
Old 11-25-2016, 12:34 PM   #4694
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Between 30-42
Thanks man loving the red set. Can't put the controller down.

Old 11-25-2016, 12:53 PM   #4695
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
RaiderRen,

Are you still rolling with this set or are you still working on speed parity, run blocking , etc? If you have made any updates to this set could you let me know? I want to try it out.

As always, thanks for the help everyone
This set is my fall back set, if all else fails. If you (or I) wind up using this, bump up CPU run blocking anywhere to 80-90, and INTs to 50/50. I'm going to play in a bit to work on speed parity. Honestly, I'm very close to having my ideal set. I'll keep everyone posted. Large thanks to Flazko for getting me to this point.

Essentially I'm using a variation of his red set; I'm running with 2/2 for QB accuracy and 30/30 for pass blocking. Fumbles I'm putting at 55/55 or 60/60, as I saw too many at 50/50. I've played with it at 60/60 and that worked good. The last piece I'm working on is game speed. I want to test slow vs Normal at 50 parity
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2016, 12:56 PM   #4696
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Thanks man loving the red set. Can't put the controller down.

Awesome brotha. To be specific I have been testing injury between 37-42.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »