Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2016, 04:40 AM   #4737
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

All this talk of all-madden is getting me excited can't way to be home and try this out for myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 11-27-2016, 12:11 PM   #4738
Rookie

These are some nice looking sliders. I have been playing with another set of sliders and in the two games I used them I won as the 49ers. I beat Carolina and Seattle. My defense only gives up about 50 yards per game but in real life with this same lineup they are giving up over 120 per game...I know I am a madden whiz kid but I'd like it to be a bit closer to what I see on Sunday. I'm not saying if I send the house and the CPU runs up the middle that they still gain 8...but if I miss a call and the CPU has everything setup perfectly I should get buirned...but in the game they may get 5 yards.

Any suggestions of which of these I should use? I play All-pro and 8 minutes qts...willing to move up to 10 if needed.? Note I forgot to tweat subs and the speed threshold.
Old 11-27-2016, 03:15 PM   #4739
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbyt
These are some nice looking sliders. I have been playing with another set of sliders and in the two games I used them I won as the 49ers. I beat Carolina and Seattle. My defense only gives up about 50 yards per game but in real life with this same lineup they are giving up over 120 per game...I know I am a madden whiz kid but I'd like it to be a bit closer to what I see on Sunday. I'm not saying if I send the house and the CPU runs up the middle that they still gain 8...but if I miss a call and the CPU has everything setup perfectly I should get buirned...but in the game they may get 5 yards.

Any suggestions of which of these I should use? I play All-pro and 8 minutes qts...willing to move up to 10 if needed.? Note I forgot to tweat subs and the speed threshold.
I got something like that set up on my 50 parity, slow, all-madden set. I think I just about got it like I want it. There are plays that if you call the wrong defensive set up, the CPU can run and burn you. Same for the passing game. I'll post soon.
Old 11-27-2016, 04:46 PM   #4740
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Hey flazko, quick question and if you've addressed it already my apologies, on your first page the red set you use this with all madden. Do you use 10 minutes per qtr and slow speed as well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2016, 05:13 PM   #4741
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Hey flazko, quick question and if you've addressed it already my apologies, on your first page the red set you use this with all madden. Do you use 10 minutes per qtr and slow speed as well?

He uses 10 mins and slow speed; check out the bottom of the main page . I use 13 mins/ 17 sec and slow speed as well. Use what's enjoyable for you. I have an all-madden set that I'll post tonight. It's a variation of Flazko's red set. I made modifications to cater to my playing style, along with what I'm looking to get out of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2016, 05:15 PM   #4742
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
He uses 10 mins and slow speed; check out the bottom of the main page . I use 13 mins/ 17 sec and slow speed as well. Use what's enjoyable for you. I have an all-madden set that I'll post tonight. It's a variation of Flazko's red set. I made modifications to cater to my playing style, along with what I'm looking to get out of the game.

Thank you very much raider. I haven't played in almost 6 weeks because I became disgusted with it.

Old 11-27-2016, 05:17 PM   #4743
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82

Will it be posted in here raider?

Football- Eagles

Last edited by PhillyPhannnn; 11-27-2016 at 05:20 PM.
Old 11-27-2016, 05:25 PM   #4744
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Will it be posted in here raider?

Yessir, I'll post it in this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »