Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 594 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2016, 05:29 PM   #4745
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I doing cpu vs cpu and i see tight ends catching everything how do i fix dat
Shadowfiend1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 05:31 PM   #4746
Pro
 
PhillyPhannnn's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfiend1
I doing cpu vs cpu and i see tight ends catching everything how do i fix dat


Is this happening in multiple games?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Baseball- Phillies
Basketball- Sixers
Hockey- Flyers
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
PhillyPhannnn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 05:36 PM   #4747
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Yes but i am using whosnext sliders will flazkos sliders work for cpu vs cpu?
Shadowfiend1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 09:35 PM   #4748
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfiend1
Yes but i am using whosnext sliders will flazkos sliders work for cpu vs cpu?
His slider sets are designed for user/ CPU. But try his blue set and use whatever he has for each CPU slider for the user as well. Or just watch football on Sundays and then you're covered, lol j/k. So mirror the CPU sliders for the user for CPU vs CPU. Good luck, and let us know how you make out.

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 11-27-2016 at 09:42 PM.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 11:08 PM   #4749
Rookie
 
Joshua_85's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
His slider sets are designed for user/ CPU. But try his blue set and use whatever he has for each CPU slider for the user as well. Or just watch football on Sundays and then you're covered, lol j/k. So mirror the CPU sliders for the user for CPU vs CPU. Good luck, and let us know how you make out.

Gooooooooooooooooooood that game ughhhh
Joshua_85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 11:31 PM   #4750
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Guys, I'll post my set tomorrow. I'm halfway through the Texans game in Mexico City; I lead 20-17 at the half, and I'll finish the game tomorrow night.

RAIDER NATION!!!!!
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 11:39 PM   #4751
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Guys, I'll post my set tomorrow. I'm halfway through the Texans game in Mexico City; I lead 20-17 at the half, and I'll finish the game tomorrow night.

RAIDER NATION!!!!!
your killing me smalls lol
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 12:10 AM   #4752
Pro
 
PhillyPhannnn's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Guys, I'll post my set tomorrow. I'm halfway through the Texans game in Mexico City; I lead 20-17 at the half, and I'll finish the game tomorrow night.



RAIDER NATION!!!!!


I agree with Pens your killing me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Baseball- Phillies
Basketball- Sixers
Hockey- Flyers
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
PhillyPhannnn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 AM.

Top -