Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2016, 09:29 AM   #4753
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I love the default feel to these sliders but penalties need some work. My last game Tampa had 16 penalties, I think 13 were false starts. I have also not seen a single PI call.
Old 11-28-2016, 10:53 AM   #4754
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I love the default feel to these sliders but penalties need some work. My last game Tampa had 16 penalties, I think 13 were false starts. I have also not seen a single PI call.

I think that's a glitch more than a slider issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 11-28-2016, 01:01 PM   #4755
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Penalties are random depending on player penalty traits. Some players are disciplined, some aren't so they cause more penalties. And PI is only called on deep throws when you go for an aggressive catch (press Y or Triangle). I've already stated this. The penalty sliders numbers match with each player's penalty trait. The false start is also a glitch. Don't matter if you leave false start at 50 or put it to 70, it's a glitch. I personally haven't seen it but everyone else has since the patch. I get good penalties in my games. I get some Facemasks, defensive holds, offsides, one or two PI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2016, 02:02 PM   #4756
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Everyone with a twitter should tweet at the EA Devs to implement a "simulation" difficulty setting for madden 18. NHL implemented it into their game this year, it's amazing. They should implement the same options.

https://youtu.be/2q9CXxWVBxA

Last edited by Flazko; 11-28-2016 at 02:06 PM.
Old 11-28-2016, 04:21 PM   #4757
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

I swear flazko im not trying to be nit picky.. on everything the new red set is the best ive experienced so far, only rough patch is a better cpu run game & thats it. Your old red set from,a few months ago had a cpu run block around 75 or something like that... what was that former red cpu rb exactly please?

I just finished my 3rd game of season against buffalo and shady only averaged 1 yard per carry.. i know buffalo o line isnt that bad and i know shady isnt that bad either. 13 carries for 13 yards. everything else is so amazing, help me out Slider King. lol
Old 11-28-2016, 04:30 PM   #4758
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
I swear flazko im not trying to be nit picky.. on everything the new red set is the best ive experienced so far, only rough patch is a better cpu run game & thats it. Your old red set from,a few months ago had a cpu run block around 75 or something like that... what was that former red cpu rb exactly please?

I just finished my 3rd game of season against buffalo and shady only averaged 1 yard per carry.. i know buffalo o line isnt that bad and i know shady isnt that bad either. 13 carries for 13 yards. everything else is so amazing, help me out Slider King. lol
Make sure you have the parity set to 50 - that makes a huge difference. If you're playing with 90 parity, you'll need to bump up the CPU run blocking to 90. With the parity at 50, and CPU run blocking at 50, they will run all over you. You might even want to reduce CPU run blocking to 30 or 40 to even it out a bit.

There's no way the CPU is only averaging a yard per carry with 50 parity and 50 run blocking on All-Madden.
Old 11-28-2016, 04:39 PM   #4759
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Make sure you have the parity set to 50 - that makes a huge difference. If you're playing with 90 parity, you'll need to bump up the CPU run blocking to 90. With the parity at 50, and CPU run blocking at 50, they will run all over you. You might even want to reduce CPU run blocking to 30 or 40 to even it out a bit.

There's no way the CPU is only averaging a yard per carry with 50 parity and 50 run blocking on All-Madden.
Brother i was thinking the exact same thing... the game before lamar miller ran nice against me then i get to buffalo (50 run block 50 parity) and shady only averages 1 yard a carry and the game before that ajayi for MIA only ran for maybe 40 yards on at least 15 carries... ill go to that 90. what are opposing rb's yards per game roughly at 90?
Old 11-28-2016, 05:14 PM   #4760
Rookie

RaiderRen,

How are your sliders working for ya what kind of results are you getting ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »