Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 11-29-2016, 11:14 AM   #4809
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Off topic but the NFL needs to do something about their refs like its out of control I didn't see one correct call for eithier team during that game last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can't fix someone's judgment. There's bad calls every game. I've seem far worse " no calls" in some of our games, Seattle games and that game in Mexico City. It's part of the game. They need to just play and stop always looking for flags after every play. After the first couple minutes , players know exactly what's going to be called that game and what isn't. In my opinion, I see holding by both defense and offense every play. I also see pass interference by both every single play.
Old 11-29-2016, 11:17 AM   #4810
Rookie

Does the speed of the game have a huge effect on gameplay or just preference? Like fast/slow etc
Old 11-29-2016, 11:17 AM   #4811
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You can't fix someone's judgment. There's bad calls every game. I've seem far worse " no calls" in some of our games, Seattle games and that game in Mexico City. It's part of the game. They need to just play and stop always looking for flags after every play. After the first couple minutes , players know exactly what's going to be called that game and what isn't. In my opinion, I see holding by both defense and offense every play. I also see pass interference by both every single play.

I know they can't fix someone's judgement and yea of course their everywhere I'm just saying that there should be looking into it I think coaches should have the chance to also be able to challenge a no call along with regular challenges

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2016, 11:18 AM   #4812
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRock1031
Does the speed of the game have a huge effect on gameplay or just preference? Like fast/slow etc

Slow makes the game run a whole lot smoother and makes it look a whole lot nicer to me

Old 11-29-2016, 11:20 AM   #4813
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I know they can't fix someone's judgement and yea of course their everywhere I'm just saying that there should be looking into it I think coaches should have the chance to also be able to challenge a no call along with regular challenges

I've said that before to. I agree that coaches should be able to challenge that. What's the difference if a ref makes a mistake not calling a penalty or makes a mistake calling a play a touchdown when it wasn't? It's both judgment calls so I also feel it should be challengable but it might get out of hand with all the replays and I think the NFL doesn't wanna make the game longer than what it already is. Since we're bringing up things that should change, I think a team should be awarded 1 point every time the ball goes through the posts on a kickoff. I said this back in 2009 and coach Harbaugh brought it up Sunday.
Old 11-29-2016, 11:23 AM   #4814
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I've said that before to. I agree that coaches should be able to challenge that. What's the difference if a ref makes a mistake not calling a penalty or makes a mistake calling a play a touchdown when it wasn't? It's both judgment calls so I also feel it should be challengable but it might get out of hand with all the replays and I think the NFL doesn't wanna make the game longer than what it already is. Since we're bringing up things that should change, I think a team should be awarded 1 point every time the ball goes through the posts on a kickoff. I said this back in 2009 and coach Harbaugh brought it up Sunday.

Exactly but just like challenges now limit them to one a game also and I also think they should change the neutral zone penalty to if the defensive player STAYS in the neutral zone when the ball is snapped not the stupid he jumped and got back into position before the ball was snapped

Old 11-29-2016, 11:24 AM   #4815
Rookie

Quote:
Slow makes the game run a whole lot smoother and makes it look a whole lot nicer to me

I feel the same way! But I also feel with the slow speed that I have too much time to make my reads.. making it feel too easy at times. I enjoy the red set and flazko you're the man! But sometimes the CPU acts stupid and doesn't cover my receivers or the CPU QB will throw it out of bound over and over on 3rd downs killing any drive they start to put together.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2016, 11:37 AM   #4816
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Game speed and player parity have a signifant impact on game play, and they go hand in hand. Once you find your sweet spot with those two, along with your difficulty level then you can tweak sliders.

I've settled on All-Madden, Slow and 50 player parity. That allows me to use as close to default as possible, other than a few personal touches and modifications that I've made.

Last edited by Raider Ren; 11-29-2016 at 11:40 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »