Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 604 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-29-2016, 12:43 PM   #4825
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

And just as I say that terrible Pryor runs a slant route uncovered the whole way and gains 34 yards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 11-29-2016, 12:45 PM   #4826
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
And just as I say that terrible Pryor runs a slant route uncovered the whole way and gains 34 yards

WR Slants, TE Posts and a streaks with a fast WR are pretty overpowered 98% of the time
Old 11-29-2016, 12:47 PM   #4827
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I don't constantly run streak routes. I use a variety of plays to make the game realistic and not feel cheap. I don't use things that are broken. Like streaks and TE posts. Quick Slants. I use them here and there
I use the entire playbook and coach plays all the time when I play for real. I just like to test things out to see what's op and what's not. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. Thanks man!
Old 11-29-2016, 12:48 PM   #4828
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRock1031
I use the entire playbook and coach plays all the time when I play for real. I just like to test things out to see what's op and what's not. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. Thanks man!
For the most part I don't think streaks are always overpowered or easy... For me anyways. But if you got DeSean Jackson or someone of that caliber then yeah lol. My guys gotta go up and get it, they can't fly by anyone. I think speeds are balanced at 50.
Old 11-29-2016, 01:11 PM   #4829
Rookie

was using enhanced play calling for a little while and now switched to quick play calling where the coach gives me only 1 play to choose from and its playing very well, i like how it feels like coach is calling the play for me. also brings some difficulty into play. love the red set, they are playing very well
Old 11-29-2016, 01:18 PM   #4830
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Is anyone else having any trouble with tackling at 25 it seems like Crowell is breaking atlesst one tackle every attempt he makes

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 11-29-2016, 01:18 PM   #4831
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon15
was using enhanced play calling for a little while and now switched to quick play calling where the coach gives me only 1 play to choose from and its playing very well, i like how it feels like coach is calling the play for me. also brings some difficulty into play. love the red set, they are playing very well
I also thought about trying quick play call out to. That's good to hear.
Old 11-29-2016, 02:03 PM   #4832
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
For the most part I don't think streaks are always overpowered or easy... For me anyways. But if you got DeSean Jackson or someone of that caliber then yeah lol. My guys gotta go up and get it, they can't fly by anyone. I think speeds are balanced at 50.
Yeah for the most part same here! I'm in m 3rd year with the Lions and I have a WR I drafted and he has 96 speed and 96 accel so he's literally open on every single route it seems.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »