Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 609 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-30-2016, 12:15 PM   #4865
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm sim'ing my preseason now. Turned down injuries to 25 to give myself a fighting chance. Thought about turning them off, but.... guys do get nicked up in preseason

This is for both Raider and Flazko....So I have been gone past few weeks and was going to start playing again and saw everyone switched to All-Madden.
I saw set #1 then #2...then I saw Raider was using another set. a few questions if you don't mind.
1. you said you play with penalty sliders on default? how does that work?
2. CPU running game? I know you said you lowered it, how is that working now? and with tackle at 25 are you seeing a lot of misses or not?
3. I like to play with 15 min, 15 second run off....am I going to have issues with auto sub using that? if so what do you guys suggest for fatigue.
Just wanted to get some details before I settle on what set to restart with. thanks
Old 11-30-2016, 12:29 PM   #4866
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
This is for both Raider and Flazko....So I have been gone past few weeks and was going to start playing again and saw everyone switched to All-Madden.
I saw set #1 then #2...then I saw Raider was using another set. a few questions if you don't mind.
1. you said you play with penalty sliders on default? how does that work?
2. CPU running game? I know you said you lowered it, how is that working now? and with tackle at 25 are you seeing a lot of misses or not?
3. I like to play with 15 min, 15 second run off....am I going to have issues with auto sub using that? if so what do you guys suggest for fatigue.
Just wanted to get some details before I settle on what set to restart with. thanks
1. I use exactly what's posted on first page for penalties. They're default in main menu and custom in cfm.

2. I'm having a tough time personally against the run in both red set #1 and red set #2 (I use set #2 in my cfm). In set #1 the tackling is harder, it makes the RBs more elusive and causes more gang tackling and some pretty cool animations. I personally like only 1 broken tackle a play if that. Sometimes two a play isn't bad. Red set #1 is primarily to be based around default sliders and to try being more challenging. Red set #2 is just to please my taste. I'm a sim-head. I like stats and I like plays and scores to be earned.

3. I use 10 mins to keep scoring and stats from getting out of hand. I did use 15 mins before hand. I didn't see any RBs leaving the game or anything and saw good rotations so u should be fine, if it does become a problem I would suggest lowering fatigue and / or specific auto subs to the players dissappearing, or I would just lower quarter length. (10-12 mins)
Old 11-30-2016, 01:39 PM   #4867
Rookie

Does lowering interceptions loosen CPU pass coverage on all madden? Or does it just result in a higher chance of deflections and pass breakups?
Old 11-30-2016, 01:50 PM   #4868
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
Does lowering interceptions loosen CPU pass coverage on all madden? Or does it just result in a higher chance of deflections and pass breakups?
Higher pass break ups and creates more dropped interceptions.
Old 11-30-2016, 02:49 PM   #4869
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Has anyone played a game with the new patch yet? I literally stayed up late last night to delete my profile and restart my CFM for a final time. Smh. I'd rather not rinse, wash and repeat last night at this point.
Old 11-30-2016, 02:53 PM   #4870
All Star

Flazko's Arena

11/30/16

Here are patch notes for Patch #3

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mad.../1100-6445848/

Last edited by Flazko; 11-30-2016 at 03:34 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 02:58 PM   #4871
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Yeah, I read it. Thanks. I'm wondering if anyone has played a game with it yet.

I also read somewhere that they did not address the punt glitch.
Old 11-30-2016, 03:29 PM   #4872
All Star

Flazko's Arena

To be quite honest I don't care what it did and didn't address. I'm playing my franchise regardless. People are way too nit picky on this thread. Everyone is expecting perfection and that's why they will still be waiting and waiting and waiting and before you know it madden 18 is out and it's time to start all over. I'm not changing the sliders I use in my cfm anymore.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-30-2016 at 03:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »