Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2016, 03:30 PM   #4873
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Higher pass break ups and creates more dropped interceptions.
Thank you. As long as it doesn't loosen CPU coverage , that works
jm22mast is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 03:41 PM   #4874
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Has anyone played a game with the new patch yet? I literally stayed up late last night to delete my profile and restart my CFM for a final time. Smh. I'd rather not rinse, wash and repeat last night at this point.
I tried your set for a few games so far and I'm loving it. Got a good challenge( and a little bit of all madden cheese we talk about), and realistic stats so far. Only changes I made was reduced CPU accuracy and user accuracy to 0 and raised tackling to 30. I may reduce int to 40. I hope this patch doesn't mess all this up.
jm22mast is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:27 PM   #4875
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

so raider ren what is the final set you are using?
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2016, 07:35 PM   #4876
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Hey guys I have a online cfm with a buddy. With this new patch that came out will we see any of the updates or would we have to start a new cfm?
49erfaithful80 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:35 PM   #4877
#ChampionsClub
 
Raider Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,623
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
I tried your set for a few games so far and I'm loving it. Got a good challenge( and a little bit of all madden cheese we talk about), and realistic stats so far. Only changes I made was reduced CPU accuracy and user accuracy to 0 and raised tackling to 30. I may reduce int to 40. I hope this patch doesn't mess all this up.
Cool, glad you like it. I'm going to use the set with 10 min quarters / 25 second play clock. I've been using 13 min / 17 sec, which I've also liked.
Raider Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:37 PM   #4878
#ChampionsClub
 
Raider Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,623
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
so raider ren what is the final set you are using?
I'll repost the set along with the exact settings that I'm using. The set played well in my test franchise. Now I'm ready to roll for real.
Raider Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:38 PM   #4879
#ChampionsClub
 
Raider Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,623
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erfaithful80
Hey guys I have a online cfm with a buddy. With this new patch that came out will we see any of the updates or would we have to start a new cfm?
The updates will be incorporated into your existing CFM. No need to start over unless you're looking for a reason to do so.
Raider Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:01 PM   #4880
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'll repost the set along with the exact settings that I'm using. The set played well in my test franchise. Now I'm ready to roll for real.
sweet thanks man i'm going to restart my season and this is the last time lol
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:35 AM.

Top -