Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 612 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-30-2016, 11:21 PM   #4889
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Default all pro? Special teams and all?
Old 11-30-2016, 11:27 PM   #4890
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Default all pro? Special teams and all?
Yeah. Everything at 50. Only customization is penalties, auto subs, fatigue and injury but I might even just reset those to default to. Speed parity is also at 50. No assists. I saw some tweets that sliders affect more than what they say. Like fumble slider affects rb elusiveness, tackling affects RBs vision. Reaction time over 50 benefits pass reaction, putting it under 50 affects running game reaction. I ran two test games with all sliders at 50 and it was actually challenging. I tried a half game with normal speed and two with slow speed. I like slow speed more but everyone has their preference . I think default is a realistic challenge. I notice that all madden gets cheesy if you're winning, FGs all the sudden start to get blocked, cpu breaks more tackles, qbs are way too accurate all the sudden, my players start dropping passes, I all the sudden get stuffed in my own backfield majority of the time, just a bunch of bs I don't prefer. Like I said before there's a reason the guys at EA use Default All Pro for their leagues.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:39 PM   #4891
Pro

OVR: 1

You giving up on all madden flazko
Old 11-30-2016, 11:41 PM   #4892
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah. Everything at 50. Only customization is penalties, auto subs, fatigue and injury but I might even just reset those to default to. Speed parity is also at 50. No assists. I saw some tweets that sliders affect more than what they say. Like fumble slider affects rb elusiveness, tackling affects RBs vision. Reaction time over 50 benefits pass reaction, putting it under 50 affects running game reaction. I ran two test games with all sliders at 50 and it was actually challenging. I tried a half game with normal speed and two with slow speed. I like slow speed more but everyone has their preference . I think default is a realistic challenge. I notice that all madden gets cheesy if you're winning, FGs all the sudden start to get blocked, cpu breaks more tackles, qbs are way too accurate all the sudden, my players start dropping passes, I all the sudden get stuffed in my own backfield majority of the time, just a bunch of bs I don't prefer. Like I said before there's a reason the guys at EA use Default All Pro for their leagues.
I deleted profile and tuner did the restart and tuner never came up I went into file management and tried to upload old tuner and says not there? Is the tuner gone?
Old 11-30-2016, 11:42 PM   #4893
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
You giving up on all madden flazko
Yeah bro, I personally like the variety of outcomes All Pro brings; errant passes, pursuit angles, less suction and warping, and like I said I feel it gets cheesy if you're winning. The AI turns into God mode. I did have some nice games when testing my red set I'm just more attracted to All Pro.. I've decided to give 100% default a try. Default sliders, default auto subs, default penalties, default Normal game speed with injuries at 50, fatigue at 50, speed parity at 50, no assists.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:42 PM   #4894
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
I deleted profile and tuner did the restart and tuner never came up I went into file management and tried to upload old tuner and says not there? Is the tuner gone?
Are u on Xbox one?
Old 11-30-2016, 11:47 PM   #4895
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Are u on Xbox one?
No ps4. Does that make a difference?
Old 11-30-2016, 11:50 PM   #4896
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
No ps4. Does that make a difference?
No was gonna say to do a hard reset if you're on Xbox one. Idk how to do so on PS4. I've noticed sometimes you gotta go do a hard reset to clear system cache on your console. It's helped when tuner or roster updates don't pop up for me on Madden and even helps with glitches when I play Call of Duty or Battlefield.

Try turning your Ps4 off, then unplug the power cord for 15 secs then turn it back on and see if that helps. Sometimes you just need a hard reset to your console.

Last edited by Flazko; 12-01-2016 at 12:05 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »