Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 616 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-01-2016, 08:17 AM   #4921
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Has anyone tried default all madden? I set it up just the way flazko does except all madden obviously. I'm two games in and it's a lot of fun. Frustrating, sure, but you can get used to it if you play the red set or an older version of the red set. I'm still 2-0. The qbs aren't any more robo at 50, maybe even less. Kirk Cousins went 71% for 362 yards and Andy Dalton went 75% for 379 yards. But I'm playing 15/15 clock and they were both behind. They games didn't get too cheesy until they were behind by 10 in the second half. My game against the bengals was 6-6 at the half and then I scored two quick touchdowns in the third.

I don't know if it's the new patch or the default sliders but the players on my team are looking cheesier if anything. Falling forward for yards and never dropping tough passes. Not unlike you'd see on Sunday but definitely not like it was on all madden/slow speed.
Old 12-01-2016, 10:17 AM   #4922
Rookie

lmao im the same way about equipment! One thing that really bothers me is the adidas gloves. for example (eagles fan :/ ) DGB wears all black adidas gloves but in madden they have a white trim around the gloves, also with agholor he wears all green gloves but in madden theres that darn white trim around the gloves :/
Old 12-01-2016, 10:37 AM   #4923
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon15
lmao im the same way about equipment! One thing that really bothers me is the adidas gloves. for example (eagles fan :/ ) DGB wears all black adidas gloves but in madden they have a white trim around the gloves, also with agholor he wears all green gloves but in madden theres that darn white trim around the gloves :/
Yeah I'm pretty picky about gloves and cleats lol
Old 12-01-2016, 10:38 AM   #4924
All Star

Flazko's Arena

One day madden will have "Create Gloves" or "Create Cleats" like NBA 2k has for shoes.
Old 12-01-2016, 10:40 AM   #4925
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Agholor needs to try a different color of gloves so he can actually catch something. Lol
Old 12-01-2016, 10:50 AM   #4926
Rookie

yeah yeah i knew an agholor joke was coming, guys a walking trash can lol. but i agree, even tho it should be added a while ago it would be great to have. they still need a lot of work with customization but hey this year was a step in the right direction lol.
Old 12-01-2016, 10:55 AM   #4927
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon15
yeah yeah i knew an agholor joke was coming, guys a walking trash can lol. but i agree, even tho it should be added a while ago it would be great to have. they still need a lot of work with customization but hey this year was a step in the right direction lol.
Yeah sorry lol , but even if they let us edit not necessarily create a whole new cleat or glove but I'm so happy they added actual Nike, under armor and addidas gloves instead of those trash generic nfl equipment gloves from the past and they added the single arm sleeves. I got tired of making them myself the past couple years.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:59 AM   #4928
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Has anyone else recognized new commentary in franchise because I sure have and trust me I've played week 1 enough times to memorize most of the lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »