Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 623 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-01-2016, 07:11 PM   #4977
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I promise you, default all madden with slow game speed is great. You will see cpu throw errant passes and the cpu rb is still dangerous. This obviously can change depending on your skill level but don't be intimidated to try everything at default on all madden. It works.

I personally like slow speed but you can use whatever speed you want.
Old 12-01-2016, 07:13 PM   #4978
All Star

Flazko's Arena

My only tip for all madden is BE SMART.... BE VERY SMART, DON'T FORCE THINGS, TAKE YOUR POINTS WHEN YOU CAN GET THEM. also, try playing keep away when you're up, don't let off the gas pedal cuz the cpu will try its best to come back
Old 12-01-2016, 07:31 PM   #4979
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I promise you, default all madden with slow game speed is great. You will see cpu throw errant passes and the cpu rb is still dangerous. This obviously can change depending on your skill level but don't be intimidated to try everything at default on all madden. It works.

I personally like slow speed but you can use whatever speed you want.
I'm gonna do it. Default All-Madden on slow. Boom goes the dynamite.
Old 12-01-2016, 07:39 PM   #4980
Rookie

you change auto subs in cfm ?
Old 12-01-2016, 07:59 PM   #4981
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Everyone, here's my recommendations:

Option #1

Use Default All Pro.
In my opinion All Pro brings out the most realistic gameplay, it can be challenging depending on the team you use, team you're playing, and your skill level. I don't think you should be using any assists or visual feedback and the reason I recommend Normal game speed is because it helps give the All Pro AI more of a brain, For those who like All Pro I recommend these specifics for main menu AND cfm..

All Pro
10 mins /20 sec (it's your choice)
Normal game speed
Injury 50
Fatigue 50
Speed Parity 50
No assists whatsoever ever (helps make all pro challenging)
No Visual Feedback (makes getting sacks and pressure more challenging)

All sliders for both cpu and user default 50

All penalties at 50.

Auto subs at 60/80

Option #2

For those who strictly care more about getting a challenge every game despite what team you're playing. I recommend All Madden. Personally I think All Madden plays better using Slow Game speed but you can use normal if you like it. When it comes to using assists or visual feedback, it's your choice because you are playing on All Madden so it's going to be challenging. Here's the specifics for All Madden fans, input all settings and sliders in main menu and in cfm ...

All Madden
10 mins /20 sec (it's your choice)
Slow game speed
Injury 10
Fatigue 50
Speed Parity 50
Assists are your choice
Visual Feedback is your choice

All sliders for both cpu and user default 50

All penalties at 50.

Auto subs at 60/80

*I recommend injuries at 10 on All Madden because in my personal experience I've seen way too many injuries on All Madden. Your choice to use 10 or 50.

I recommend 10 mins with 20 sec run off regardless if you use All Pro or All Madden because it helps keep scores and stats from getting out of hand, it's also your choice for what you wanna use.
Old 12-01-2016, 08:05 PM   #4982
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Hey flazko, thanks for adding this to the last page. I saw you mistakenly saved over your Cfm, are you running on all madden? And I also saw you use "default" rosters, if I download the newest roster update from ea, do you think it will play similar to the results you've had. Thanks again dude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2016, 08:07 PM   #4983
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Hey flazko, thanks for adding this to the last page. I saw you mistakenly saved over your Cfm, are you running on all madden? And I also saw you use "default" rosters, if I download the newest roster update from ea, do you think it will play similar to the results you've had. Thanks again dude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm going to run all pro in regular season and all madden in playoffs. Unless I lose more than 5 games in regular season, I'll stay with All Pro. All Pro ain't that bad at all, it can be challenging. I use EA rosters. And you're welcome.
Old 12-01-2016, 08:42 PM   #4984
Rookie

If you're using all madden at default: your defense is only as good as your weakest link and your stars don't stand out as much. You better be ready to scheme. Offensively you might not have quite as much time to pass but coverage is the same. Running the ball though you better not miss a hole if it comes open because wide open lanes develop slower and don't come as often. I like to always watch my replays on a run good or bad to see what I missed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »