Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 624 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2016, 08:45 PM   #4985
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I'm rolling with Option #2, default All-Madden. Question, am I opening a Pandora's box by bumping fatigue up to 65 and messing with auto-subs, as I used to have them? Also, while default auto subs in Main Menu are 60/80, they load up as 49/50 as default in CFM.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:47 PM   #4986
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm rolling with Option #2, default All-Madden. Question, am I opening a Pandora's box by bumping fatigue up to 65 and messing with auto-subs, as I used to have them? Also, while default auto subs in Main Menu are 60/80, they load up as 49/50 as default in CFM.
Use whatever you want and yeah I know, I put them at 60/80 in cfm to match main menu.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:49 PM   #4987
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Use whatever you want and yeah I know, I put them at 60/40 in cfm to match main menu.
Thanks. I didn't know if fatigue would have an inadvertent effect on the default sliders and settings for all-madden gameplay.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:50 PM   #4988
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Thanks. I didn't know if fatigue would have an inadvertent effect on the default sliders and settings for all-madden gameplay.
I'm using everything default. I'm not messing with anything. We don't know exactly what affects gameplay and what doesn't. So I leave fatigue at 50 and auto subs at default.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:53 PM   #4989
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I like 10 min/ 20 sec sooooo much better, btw
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 09:33 PM   #4990
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Do you guys still sim training? I usually do because I know which ones I can get gold in and which ones help my team the most in an actual game. I feel like being a level 1 coach could put you at a slight disadvantage though
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 09:34 PM   #4991
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Do you guys still sim training? I usually do because I know which ones I can get gold in and which ones help my team the most in an actual game. I feel like being a level 1 coach could put you at a slight disadvantage though
I sim training.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:04 PM   #4992
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Everyone can thank my cousin for the update to my Red Set #2 I just posted. He helped me with it. I took some things I saw that were great on his set and put them with some stuff that is good on my set. Go check it out All Madden fans!
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:34 PM.

Top -