Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 625 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-01-2016, 11:06 PM   #4993
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So your gonna o default all pro during the regular season and default all madden during the playoffs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 12-01-2016, 11:08 PM   #4994
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
So your gonna o default all pro during the regular season and default all madden during the playoffs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah or might just import my red set #2 I'm not sure yet. I still haven't played my first game since I accidentally saved over my franchise earlier....
Old 12-02-2016, 12:01 AM   #4995
Rookie

Ugh now I'm torn. I like the challenge of default all madden but I hate no auto subs. I really think if you leave sliders at 50/50 and change the peripherals it changes gameplay somehow. For instance I find the cpu offense much more overpowering on red set #1 with auto subs and penalties changed than I do default all madden. My offensive stats get insane too.

Maybe I'll try red #2 if I can't think of another middle ground
Old 12-02-2016, 12:02 AM   #4996
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Ugh now I'm torn. I like the challenge of default all madden but I hate no auto subs. I really think if you leave sliders at 50/50 and change the peripherals it changes gameplay somehow. For instance I find the cpu offense much more overpowering on red set #1 with auto subs and penalties changed than I do default all madden. My offensive stats get insane too.

Maybe I'll try red #2 if I can't think of another middle ground
Use whatever you feel comfortable with and is enjoyable

Last edited by Flazko; 12-02-2016 at 12:06 AM.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:15 AM   #4997
Rookie

Okay here's what it comes down to for me in a nutshell. I think the cpu defense is better at default. At least versus the run and short passes. I think the cpu has too much offense on the red set but can't stop me hardly at all. Any suggestion?
Old 12-02-2016, 12:27 AM   #4998
Rookie

What if I use red set #2 but lower human run block to 40 and raise cpu pass coverage/reaction all the way to 100? Will that screw anything up other than cpu defense in those areas?
Old 12-02-2016, 02:02 AM   #4999
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
What if I use red set #2 but lower human run block to 40 and raise cpu pass coverage/reaction all the way to 100? Will that screw anything up other than cpu defense in those areas?
To be honest, you're going to drive yourself insane messing with All-Madden. You're gonna have to try creating your own set either from scratch or use mine as a base and adjust to your liking. You're kind of a picky guy lol my best suggestion is to work on your own set, it's the only way you're going to ever be satisfied. To answer your question, it doesn't hurt to try.
Old 12-02-2016, 02:23 AM   #5000
Rookie

Lol yeah if you knew me you'd know I'm really not picky but I get what you're saying for sure. I just hate how one little thing can have unintended consequences and we won't know for sure til you've already played a bunch of games. But that's my plan now. I'm playing one game at default to get a good feel then I'm going to switch to red #2 and compare. Then I'll tweak if I need to and hope for the best

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »