Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2016, 07:43 AM   #5041
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So, not a lot positive to say after 1 game. Bridgewater was 28/36 for 277 while my 2nd year CFM draftee CJ Conway went 24/30 for 262 against the Vikings #1 defense.

Again, one game. I'm going to continue another 2 at least.

I will say this; I took 2 deep shots in the game and both were overthrown. That's a positive except that it means Conway was 24/28 in short and intermediate throws.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2016, 08:13 AM   #5042
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0

My all-madden set is playing well. It's hard to move the ball, but not impossible for both the user and the CPU.

I've played against Brees. If you don't get much pressure on him, he will shred you.

I've played against Osweiler, and he was a bit all over the place.

You've got to pick your poison. All-pro is more realistic from a ratings perspective, unless you adjust it drastically. If you play close to default, expect to win the super bowl in year 1 with the Browns. If you want an attempt to make all-pro challenging, I would put all sliders between 5-25 for User (except for INTs, fumbles and maybe tackles) and all sliders between 75-100 for CPU (except for INTs, fumbles and maybe tackles). Otherwise, while fun, all-pro will play easy and predictable for the experienced madden gamer. You'll have to play extremely limited and use a ton of house rules. Some may enjoy that though, so it's really player preference.

All-Madden is much more challenging, but not without cheese, even with my set. That said, you can play wide open and not limit yourself to any capacity. Exception: the punt glitch. I still don't field those.

In all fairness to all-pro, I haven't tested anything with the parity at 50. The 50 parity made all -madden play better while still challenging, so I assume it might do the same on all-pro. The higher parities seem to favor the user, especially in the run game; the user can run well, while the CPU backs can't get back to the line of scrimmage. 50 parity evens that out.

I'm in week 1 of my franchise, year 1 (2016) and it's December. Not sure how much more testing I'm going to do at this point.

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 12-04-2016 at 08:44 AM.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:01 AM   #5043
49ers

adembroski's Arena

I can't win 4 games with the Browns default All Pro, so, yanno, speak for your own 1337 5ki77z.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:03 AM   #5044
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I can't win 4 games with the Browns default All Pro, so, yanno, speak for your own 1337 5ki77z.

Right, that's why I said "expect". You might not be able to, but a lot of guys on here can. Cheers!
Old 12-04-2016, 09:50 AM   #5045
49ers

adembroski's Arena

Ok I'm giving up on QB Accuracy. There is no cure. I'm going to accept it and try to move on and enjoy the game.

-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2016, 09:52 AM   #5046
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Ok I'm giving up on QB Accuracy. There is no cure. I'm going to accept it and try to move on and enjoy the game.

Same here man, same here. The game is what it is. It's far from perfect, but can still be enjoyable.
Old 12-04-2016, 10:04 AM   #5047
Rookie

Ren I played 3 games on your set. For me it's bedtime(hence why I play so much madden - not much else to do at 3am) lol so I can't post the exact stats. First game was a blowout win where I ran the ball. Second game was closer. In both I had to scramble and dink and pick a few deep shots just to total over 200 yards passing. No complaints. Third game another blowout but this time Geno Smith threw 6 tds and 350 yards. Kind of flukey but I completed two deep passes that weren't there previously. Might've been open deep more but content to hold the ball.

The cpu offense isn't doing much. When they're down in the 4th they still go robo but otherwise they hover at 65% so the desired effect is there. I'm pretty sure I'd be first in run against if not for one or two long scrambles by qbs. I know I have 14 sacks but it doesn't seem like I'm getting constant pressure.

Personally I'm going to try cpu run block at 60 and go from there
Old 12-04-2016, 11:24 AM   #5048
Rookie

JRock1031's Arena

You can have a good time with this game on default. When everyone posted about using default all-pro I gave it a shot. I played as the Lions and went 9-7, me and the packers were tied for the division lead the last 4 weeks until we met in week 17... Winner makes the playoffs and the loser is out.. I won 13-10 and it was the best game I've experienced with madden. I barely made it to the NFC championship (all my games were field goal games) similar to the lions in real life. I ended up getting my *** handed to me by the Seahawks in the championship game. This game isn't alway broke just sometimes! Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »