Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2016, 06:20 PM   #5057
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
Yeah I had fumbles down to 0 and tackling down to 52. There was only 1 fumble until 2 minutes in the 4th. I thought I had fixed the issue. Then like I said, CPU fumbles, I fumble, CPU fumbles again. I think lowering tackling did help it because before at 55 I was having at least 4 fumbles by halftime. I'm not sure about 50 because I don't want everyone to be breaking tackles like crazy (they were a tiny bit at 52). I think 51 is the golden zone.

My main issue is the man to man press coverage the CPU does that just leave my WR run by him after contact most of the time. Any ideas?
The odd thing is lowering fumble slider creates more fumble occurnce. That's why I never put it under 50. To fix fumbles you higher fumble slider and lower tackling. Tackling slider also affects fumble occurrence I believe, the higher tackling sliders help for a more precise or harder tackle. That's how I've always seen it.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:22 PM   #5058
All Star

Flazko's Arena

And also to address your man to man issue is the reaction slider. You want a higher reaction slider so the CB is more aware of what the WR is doing I believe. But it should even out with a higher coverage slider.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:25 PM   #5059
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The odd thing is lowering fumble slider creates more fumble occurnce. That's why I never put it under 50. To fix fumbles you higher fumble slider and lower tackling. Tackling slider also affects fumble occurrence I believe, the higher tackling sliders help for a more precise or harder tackle. That's how I've always seen it.
I started at 50 fumbles and 55 tackling a while back though and kept lowering fumbles to where I am now at 0. Each move down for fumbling seemed to help only marginally, if at all. Now I'm down to moving tackling down and that seems to help a little.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:27 PM   #5060
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I started at 50 fumbles and 55 tackling a while back though and kept lowering fumbles to where I am now at 0. Each move down for fumbling seemed to help only marginally, if at all. Now I'm down to moving tackling down and that seems to help a little.
Well that is strange the hub for fumbles even tells u if you lower it, it will cause more fumbles. But yeah lowering tackle helps a lot
Old 12-04-2016, 06:32 PM   #5061
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

My franchise is underway as of this morning.

Week 1, I lost to the Saints 27-24. Quick recap and notes... They hit a game-winning field goal as time expired. I was outgained in yardage 410 to 267, and first downs 19-15. I also threw 4 INTs and had terrible time management at the end of the game. I led by a score of 24-17 at the half on the heels of a 101-yard kickoff return for a TD and a blocked field goal that I returned for six. It was an anemic outing for my offense. Both teams averaged close to 5 yards per carry.

Next up, the (1-0) Falcons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2016, 06:32 PM   #5062
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Well that is strange the hub for fumbles even tells u if you lower it, it will cause more fumbles. But yeah lowering tackle helps a lot
I'll try raising it again. Maybe I was doing something wrong when I first started out. I'll try 52 tackling and 52 fumbles at first and see what happens. I saw Raider Ren's at 40 tackling. I'm not sure I want to try that.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:32 PM   #5063
Rookie

JRock1031's Arena

Has anyone tried doing all-pro default and use quick playcall? So it's like the OC and DC are calling the plays.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:35 PM   #5064
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I'll try raising it again. Maybe I was doing something wrong when I first started out. I'll try 52 tackling and 52 fumbles at first and see what happens. I saw Raider Ren's at 40 tackling. I'm not sure I want to try that.
Yeah cuz I have it set to 40. He took my set and made his own adjustments that give him the gameplay he desires. I've had tackling on all madden between 60-25 but 25 is a little too low. 30 ain't bad but 40 is much better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »