Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 634 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-04-2016, 06:36 PM   #5065
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRock1031
Has anyone tried doing all-pro default and use quick playcall? So it's like the OC and DC are calling the plays.
Yeah. Me. It's very good. Try it. I do it now with my sauce set.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:37 PM   #5066
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah. Me. It's very good. Try it. I do it now with my sauce set.
Do you get a variety of plays? I've noticed with coach suggestion on expanded playcall they suggest the same ones over and ones sometimes.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:43 PM   #5067
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Do you get a variety of plays? I've noticed with coach suggestion on expanded playcall they suggest the same ones over and ones sometimes.
It depends on the down. See what happens is each playbook has its own game plan, these are plays designed for certain downs and yards to go for a first down, it will suggest plays that are logical for the down and yards to go for a first down. You can fix this by editing a playbook u use or creating your own. You can adjust what plays you want for certain scenarios and downs. The coach is not going to suggest a RB draw if it's 3rd and 14. Or it's not going to suggest Verticals if it's 2nd and 6. It will suggest logical plays depending on what plays your playbook has to offer. This is why some people will even edit playbooks so the cpu calls a variety of random plays on certain downs. Some people don't want to see the cpu call a run up the middle on 3rd and 2, (even tho that's most likely in real life) they want to be surprised and caught off guard so they'll edit the cpu playbook to have the option of calling a deep pass play on 3rd and 2 or something of that nature. There's a thread of guys who edit playbooks and offer them on Madden Share so the cpu is more diverse with play calling and its harder to predict what they're going to call.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:47 PM   #5068
All Star

Flazko's Arena

One thing you could do is edit to where every play is an option for every down for the playbook u use. That way the plays offered as options for you is always random because there's more options to choose from for that down or scenario.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:55 PM   #5069
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Yeah cuz I have it set to 40. He took my set and made his own adjustments that give him the gameplay he desires. I've had tackling on all madden between 60-25 but 25 is a little too low. 30 ain't bad but 40 is much better.
Ok I'll try 55 fumbles and 50 tackling to start off with :P

I'll do it sometime this week. It's usually hard to play madden during the work week since each game is long. I'm also starting to get tired of adjusting sliders. It was the reason why I stopped playing Madden for years up until a couple years ago.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:10 PM   #5070
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
Ok I'll try 55 fumbles and 50 tackling to start off with

I'll do it sometime this week. It's usually hard to play madden during the work week since each game is long. I'm also starting to get tired of adjusting sliders. It was the reason why I stopped playing Madden for years up until a couple years ago.
If what you're using is working, Don't change.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:42 PM   #5071
Rookie

Quote:
It depends on the down. See what happens is each playbook has its own game plan, these are plays designed for certain downs and yards to go for a first down, it will suggest plays that are logical for the down and yards to go for a first down. You can fix this by editing a playbook u use or creating your own. You can adjust what plays you want for certain scenarios and downs. The coach is not going to suggest a RB draw if it's 3rd and 14. Or it's not going to suggest Verticals if it's 2nd and 6. It will suggest logical plays depending on what plays your playbook has to offer. This is why some people will even edit playbooks so the cpu calls a variety of random plays on certain downs. Some people don't want to see the cpu call a run up the middle on 3rd and 2, (even tho that's most likely in real life) they want to be surprised and caught off guard so they'll edit the cpu playbook to have the option of calling a deep pass play on 3rd and 2 or something of that nature. There's a thread of guys who edit playbooks and offer them on Madden Share so the cpu is more diverse with play calling and its harder to predict what they're going to call.
Sweet! Would you have to do a 32 user cfm for this to take effect?
Old 12-04-2016, 07:43 PM   #5072
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Sweet! Would you have to do a 32 user cfm for this to take effect?
Yes. Unfortunately.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »