Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Its On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 12-05-2016, 01:22 PM   #5089
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I'm running a 20 man lg and looking for new Sliders to give my guys better comp against the CPU. How much effect will these sliders have on user user games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2016, 02:04 PM   #5090
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

I am using your red #2 slider set from sometime last week. The one where you had most things at 0. And it is the first time ive actually enjoyed madden this year.

I am doing a 32 team cfm, and just playing any games I find interesting.

I had a saints-lions game that was 38-34, no one could stop anything, lots of fun. Then I played broncos-chiefs, it was 16-13, every drive was a grind, and playing defense was fun!

I played as the seahawks, defense was great, Russell Wilson was great, but the o-line was trash, I had like 1 read then I had to scramble. Everything is realistic and ratings really seem to matter.

I was bored and wanted to do a fantasy draft, so I went in trying to draft the best oline possible, everyone was 88+. I had 4+ seconds to throw each time, and running the ball was so easy.

Just wanted to thank you and provide some feedback on what I was using and enjoying.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:47 PM   #5091
Rookie

Any idea on what to do for auto subs?

My linebackers and dlinemen never sub. I finally increased the subs to somewhere in the high 80s/low 90s range and the linebackers sub in about 4 times in the game. The dline never subbed, not once.

Should I just increase fatigue? I play as the steelers and not sure if you know, they are constantly subbing in and out linemen and lbs.

Other than that, love the sets.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2016, 03:16 PM   #5092
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jon
I am using your red #2 slider set from sometime last week. The one where you had most things at 0. And it is the first time ive actually enjoyed madden this year.

I am doing a 32 team cfm, and just playing any games I find interesting.

I had a saints-lions game that was 38-34, no one could stop anything, lots of fun. Then I played broncos-chiefs, it was 16-13, every drive was a grind, and playing defense was fun!

I played as the seahawks, defense was great, Russell Wilson was great, but the o-line was trash, I had like 1 read then I had to scramble. Everything is realistic and ratings really seem to matter.

I was bored and wanted to do a fantasy draft, so I went in trying to draft the best oline possible, everyone was 88+. I had 4+ seconds to throw each time, and running the ball was so easy.

Just wanted to thank you and provide some feedback on what I was using and enjoying.
That's awesome you're welcome
Old 12-05-2016, 03:20 PM   #5093
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady319
Any idea on what to do for auto subs?

My linebackers and dlinemen never sub. I finally increased the subs to somewhere in the high 80s/low 90s range and the linebackers sub in about 4 times in the game. The dline never subbed, not once.

Should I just increase fatigue? I play as the steelers and not sure if you know, they are constantly subbing in and out linemen and lbs.

Other than that, love the sets.

Thanks!
Don't use fatigue higher than 65, this also depends on your quarter length, but for the subs you want to see more of, raise the "In" to as high as 80 (don't go above or they will disappear from the game) and then keep your "Out" close to your "In" like 79/80 or 75/80 or whatever you like. The "Out" means what energy level they will come out the game, so when they reach the level u set it to they will come out the game and they won't come back "In" until they reach 5he level you set "In" to. So if you put 80 for in and 79 for out, the player will come out when he reach 79 energy level and come back in when he reaches 80 energy level.
Old 12-05-2016, 03:23 PM   #5094
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey do you know a fix for the CPU false start glitch where they hard count and flinch 5+ times in a row? It's normally in the red zone
Old 12-05-2016, 03:26 PM   #5095
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jon
Hey do you know a fix for the CPU false start glitch where they hard count and flinch 5+ times in a row? It's normally in the red zone
I haven't seen this glitch personally but I know others have and Raider Ren suggests that you run into the offensive line to create an encroachment penalty to stop the glitch. It's only viable solution currently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2016, 04:12 PM   #5096
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I haven't seen this glitch personally but I know others have and Raider Ren suggests that you run into the offensive line to create an encroachment penalty to stop the glitch. It's only viable solution currently.
This is right. Anytime the CPU gets two consecutive false starts, encroach. It'll off-set the second penalty and end the chain.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »