Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2016, 10:07 PM   #5209
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm testing it now and liking what I see. Nicely done Flazko. Question. I've been using 12 min/ 20 sec- that's my sweet spot. I see you're using 10 min/ 20 sec, which seems to be yours. Any reason you decided not to use 15 min/ 15 sec?

This set is siiiiick. I'm gonna finish this game, and then probably restart again LOLOL
The scores get outta hand for me Majority of the time when I use anything over 10 mins. Lol and thanks... No worries I just restarted. I'm playing week 1
Old 12-06-2016, 10:07 PM   #5210
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Maybe start by getting a new GM. So he can sign the correct coaches and players.

See but I don't dislike Lurie I think he makes good offseason moves I'm confident It'll get better...it's not our fault our GM doesn't have eyes on the side of his head so he can see from all angles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 12-06-2016, 10:10 PM   #5211
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
See but I don't dislike Lurie I think he makes good offseason moves I'm confident It'll get better...it's not our fault our GM doesn't have eyes on the side of his head so he can see from all angles

How many coaches have you had post Andy Reid , how many different starting qbs. How have your drafts been. How did that Murray deal work out. How have your skill players been (RBs, WRs, corners)? I think you need a new GM. Since Stephen Jones has been our GM, we've been smart, great drafts, haven't chased big free agents, let go of troubled players (Gregory and McClain gotta go tho) and have made good coaching hires.

Last edited by Flazko; 12-06-2016 at 10:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2016, 10:11 PM   #5212
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Eagles just need a vision. Our vision was to build the O line and run the ball.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:14 PM   #5213
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Giants just had a 15 play drive on me. Never seen that steady of a drive by the cpu before . It's 7-7 with 5 mins left in 1st half.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:15 PM   #5214
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
How many coaches have you had post Andy Reed, how many different starting qbs. How have your drafts been. How did that Murray deal work out. How have your skill players been (RBs, WRs, corners)? I think you need a new GM. Since Stephen Jones has been our GM, we've been smart, great drafts, haven't chased big free agents, let go of troubled players (Gregory and McClain gotta go tho) and have made good coaching hires.

It's just so frustrating because you look at those moves at the moment without knowing the future and you think wow look at that we just signed the last years leading rusher this is going to benefit us....I don't know I guess it's my denial of if we hire a new GM that means setting us back when farther I don't think we'll lose Pederson they'll give him one more year until they make a decision as long as we don't sink down to Browns territory I'll be a contempt fan

Football- Eagles
Old 12-06-2016, 10:16 PM   #5215
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
How many coaches have you had post Andy Reid , how many different starting qbs. How have your drafts been. How did that Murray deal work out. How have your skill players been (RBs, WRs, corners)? I think you need a new GM. Since Stephen Jones has been our GM, we've been smart, great drafts, haven't chased big free agents, let go of troubled players (Gregory and McClain gotta go tho) and have made good coaching hires.

It's just so frustrating because you look at those moves at the moment without knowing the future and you think wow look at that we just signed the last years leading rusher this is going to benefit us....I don't know I guess it's my denial of if we hire a new GM that means setting us back when farther I don't think we'll lose Pederson they'll give him one more year until they make a decision as long as we don't sink down to Browns territory I'll be a contempt fan

Football- Eagles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2016, 10:20 PM   #5216
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Guys, if you want to see pass interference and defensive holding calls, put them both at 64.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »