Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2016, 11:19 PM   #5233
Pro
 
PhillyPhannnn's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I've had some on drags, posts and even streaks. And it's possible, some players try to run before they catch the ball and lose concentration or when running through the middle they hear footsteps and drop the pass before their head is taken off by a linebacker.


Ok I'm gonna restart the game because I was going on 4th down to test the drops so let's see what happens this game


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Baseball- Phillies
Basketball- Sixers
Hockey- Flyers
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
PhillyPhannnn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:20 PM   #5234
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Ok I'm gonna restart the game because I was going on 4th down to test the drops so let's see what happens this game


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The way I see it is, you gotta throw it to the wide open guy, it's tough to catch in traffic, most guys worry about the hit or when they get hit it forces the ball out.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:21 PM   #5235
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

The ratings truly standout, Witten is my sure handed guy with best catching rating and he didn't have a single drop but beasly, Dez and Terrance Williams had a couple each... Odell had 1 and Victor Cruz had 4 lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2016, 11:32 PM   #5236
Rookie
 
Chargerfan26's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jan 2010
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Anyone tried Flasko's new simulation set but with all pro?

I've been basically using default all pro and have a tough time locking down wins as the Colts (granted its the Colts). But wanted to see if anyone has given it a try on all pro too. Either way, I feel like I may have to give it a go 👍 😂

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Chargerfan26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:35 PM   #5237
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfan26
Anyone tried Flasko's new simulation set but with all pro?

I've been basically using default all pro and have a tough time locking down wins as the Colts (granted its the Colts). But wanted to see if anyone has given it a try on all pro too. Either way, I feel like I may have to give it a go 👍 😂

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I don't think it'll play good on All Pro, it's not bad on All Madden, there was no cheating or cheese. I lost fair and square. The set isn't for everyone thought, make sure and read the disclaimer, details and tips before using it.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:36 PM   #5238
Rookie
 
Chargerfan26's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jan 2010
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I don't think it'll play good on All Pro, it's not bad on All Madden, there was no cheating or cheese. I lost fair and square. The set isn't for everyone thought, make sure and read the disclaimer, details and tips before using it.
Thanks man. Regardless I may give it a try just to test your logic with the sliders at 1. I'll be sure to post my feedback if I give it a whirl.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Chargerfan26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:37 PM   #5239
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfan26
Thanks man. Regardless I may give it a try just to test your logic with the sliders at 1. I'll be sure to post my feedback if I give it a whirl.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
You're welcome. I had a very fun cfm game with it and several test games.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 12:00 AM   #5240
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

For anyone using my True Simulation Set, you can keep catching between 25-29. Make sure whatever you set it for user, you set it the same for cpu. I'm currently using it at 25 and enjoy it but I will take a harder look when I get home in a while.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 AM.

Top -