Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 657 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-07-2016, 10:09 AM   #5249
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Got a game in with the 1st Red set in my Jets franchise and really enjoyed it. We played the Panthers in Season 2 and ended up losing 27-20. We had a hard time getting pressure on Cam and he hit us for a couple of deep passes. I switched to a 4-3 putting Williams and Wilkerson at DT and putting Richardson at LE. We did better stopping Jonathan Stewart, but Cam hit us for a 30 yard TD on a QB draw. Offensively we had problems running the football (OL is not very good atm). We resorted to shorter passes and had success with that passing for about 230 yards and a completion percentage of 80% (Cam had almost 300 yards with 66%).

The only changes I made were 15 minutes with 13 seconds run off, tackling at 35 and pass coverage at 60. Overall it was a good experience, some personal adjustments may be made going forward.

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

Twitch
Old 12-07-2016, 11:40 AM   #5250
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

OVR: 0

Wow! That "zero-based" set is legit. I'll post highlights and full impressions a little later, but these are amazing. In two games I've already seen new tackle, catch, and interception animations. Playmakers are finally making plays in the secondary now. Also the pocket is dynamic. Without suction blocking free rushers actually come free which is very refreshing. Those two things combined mean I can finally run some man-blitz schemes with success.

One thing I'd like to caution you on is your XP sliders. They may work well for a season or two, but ratings will be very low across the board deep into your franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2016, 11:48 AM   #5251
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davon_A_Brown
Wow! That "zero-based" set is legit. I'll post highlights and full impressions a little later, but these are amazing. In two games I've already seen new tackle, catch, and interception animations. Playmakers are finally making plays in the secondary now. Also the pocket is dynamic. Without suction blocking free rushers actually come free which is very refreshing. Those two things combined mean I can finally run some man-blitz schemes with success.

One thing I'd like to caution you on is your XP sliders. They may work well for a season or two, but ratings will be very low across the board deep into your franchise.

Glad you see my reasoning for the set. It is exactly why I enjoy it so much, and I tested two different franchises with the xp sliders and in one, everything was fine for 5 years and the other is what you were saying, I might keep everything between 90-150 depending on the positions. Dis you use 25 for catching like I have posted or did you higher it a little?
Old 12-07-2016, 11:48 AM   #5252
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Here a two highlights from my last game.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Davon%20A%2...video/24321817
Ouch!

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Davon%20A%2...video/24321628
Seems like nothing, but every play matters now! If he makes this grab I'm in scoring range. Instead he drops it and Stafford throws a pick 6 on the very next play.

Old 12-07-2016, 11:53 AM   #5253
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Here a two highlights from my last game.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Davon%20A%2...video/24321817
Ouch!

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Davon%20A%2...video/24321628
Seems like nothing, but every play matters now! If he makes this grab I'm in scoring range. Instead he drops it and Stafford throws a pick 6 on the very next play.

Awesome highlights. Yeah I had a dropped td with Dez and a dropped first down on 4th and 9 with 25 seconds left in the game and beasly dropped it so I lost lol.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:56 AM   #5254
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Glad you see my reasoning for the set. It is exactly why I enjoy it so much, and I tested two different franchises with the xp sliders and in one, everything was fine for 5 years and the other is what you were saying, I might keep everything between 90-150 depending on the positions. Dis you use 25 for catching like I have posted or did you higher it a little?

Yes I did. After my first game I felt like there were way too many drops, but in my Saints game I only made smart throws and made use of all of my passing mechanics and it felt just right. I still only completed 61% of my passes and threw 3 interceptions, but they were my fault.

Old 12-07-2016, 01:10 PM   #5255
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

2nd game with the Eagles at Chicago with the True Simulation Set :

Bonus :

This match was very different. I totally dominated the first half but the Bears came into the second half with much better intentions. The two INT by Wentz was completely on me. Cutler threw 2 INT too : 1 was a nice play by my safety (look at the video above) and the second, he threw a little further away from his WR and the ball finished right in the hands of my defender.

Next game will be at home against the Steelers. It will be interesting to see how it goes against an elite QB and a great offense.
Old 12-07-2016, 01:27 PM   #5256
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yes I did. After my first game I felt like there were way too many drops, but in my Saints game I only made smart throws and made use of all of my passing mechanics and it felt just right. I still only completed 61% of my passes and threw 3 interceptions, but they were my fault.

Exactly. U gotta use the catching mechanics when necessary and throw to the open guy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »