Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 658 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-07-2016, 01:31 PM   #5257
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Remember guys, on the true simulation set, I have a recommendation for catching adjustment if there is a bit too many drops. Keep catching between 25-29.
Old 12-07-2016, 01:38 PM   #5258
All Star

Flazko's Arena

There are dropped catches regularly in the NFL, this also helps with qb %, brings a randomness and excitement to the game and makes the true elite WRs standout over second and third string WRs
Old 12-07-2016, 02:05 PM   #5259
MVP

OVR: 13

Only issue I seem to be having is rushing seems a bit nerfed with the new True Sim set. Across the games I've tried between different sorts of teams, it always seems to balance out around 2ypc. One game I even had 20 carries for -2 yards, lol.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:15 PM   #5260
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
Only issue I seem to be having is rushing seems a bit nerfed with the new True Sim set. Across the games I've tried between different sorts of teams, it always seems to balance out around 2ypc. One game I even had 20 carries for -2 yards, lol.
Not an issue for me.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:20 PM   #5261
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
You've got to learn to hit the holes. They're there, but they close quickly. The set works very nice and plays extremely well on slow also. You can try slow game speed to help with your running game - it will give you a bit more time to see the holes develop and close. Just be patient with the rushing game.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:23 PM   #5262
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
You've got to learn to hit the holes. They're there, but they close quickly. The set works very nice and plays extremely well on slow also. You can try slow game speed to help with your running game - it will give you a bit more time to see the holes develop and close. Just be patient with the rushing game.
Exactly. I also don't use my turbo til after I hit a hole. I let the hole develop first then hit turbo
Old 12-07-2016, 02:27 PM   #5263
49ers

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davon_A_Brown
Wow! That "zero-based" set is legit. I'll post highlights and full impressions a little later, but these are amazing. In two games I've already seen new tackle, catch, and interception animations. Playmakers are finally making plays in the secondary now. Also the pocket is dynamic. Without suction blocking free rushers actually come free which is very refreshing. Those two things combined mean I can finally run some man-blitz schemes with success.

One thing I'd like to caution you on is your XP sliders. They may work well for a season or two, but ratings will be very low across the board deep into your franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ill be trying out the sliders tomorrow, but I agree with the xp ones. It may feel better in a given season, but after a few the balence of the leaguewide roster is way off.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2016, 02:58 PM   #5264
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Ill be trying out the sliders tomorrow, but I agree with the xp ones. It may feel better in a given season, but after a few the balence of the leaguewide roster is way off.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Yeah I fixed them last night. Much better. My goal is realistic progression.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »