Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 660 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-07-2016, 09:06 PM   #5273
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Gonna reset everything tonight, and start my CFM. I'll fill out my 75-man preseason roster and attempt to sim through the preseason, make my roster cuts, set my depth chart, etc. Tomorrow night is a HUGE night for me and the rest of the Raider Nation, so no madden tomorrow. Friday will be kickoff for me!
Regardless if you lose tomorrow, I still think you'll win the AFC West. Chiefs will be a wild card along with Ravens.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:07 PM   #5274
All Star

Flazko's Arena

My playoff predictions (non biased)

NFC

#1 seed Dallas
#2 seed Seattle
#3 seed Detroit
#4 seed Atlanta
#5 seed Washington
#6 seed Tampa Bay

AFC

#1 seed New England
#2 seed Oakland
#3 seed Pittsburgh
#4 seed Tennessee
#5 seed Kansas City
#6 seed Baltimore
Old 12-07-2016, 09:33 PM   #5275
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Regardless if you lose tomorrow, I still think you'll win the AFC West. Chiefs will be a wild card along with Ravens.
I hope you're right. If the Chiefs win, we fall from 1 seed to 5 seed. But they could still drop one of their last three and we could run the table. We need to stay a game ahead, especially if the Chiefs win tomorrow; they'll have swept us if they do so. The Falcons screwed me last week with that Matt Ryan "pick-two".
Old 12-07-2016, 09:37 PM   #5276
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
My playoff predictions (non biased)

NFC

#1 seed Dallas
#2 seed Seattle
#3 seed Detroit
#4 seed Atlanta
#5 seed Washington
#6 seed Tampa Bay

AFC

#1 seed New England
#2 seed Oakland
#3 seed Pittsburgh
#4 seed Tennessee
#5 seed Kansas City
#6 seed Baltimore
I like the Tennessee pick at #4. They're quietly starting to come together, and no one talks about them. And I'll take the 2 seed all day everyday and twice on Sunday lol. I would love to go into New England and beat them on their own turf. I was a sophomore at UConn during the infamous tuck rule game in the snow.

Nice predictions.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:44 PM   #5277
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I like the Tennessee pick at #4. They're quietly starting to come together, and no one talks about them. And I'll take the 2 seed all day everyday and twice on Sunday lol. I would love to go into New England and beat them on their own turf. I was a sophomore at UConn during the infamous tuck rule game in the snow.

Nice predictions.
Not only is Tennessee a dark horse but Pittsburgh is the best team in December and January (even tho I hate them I can admit it.) don't matter what seed steelers get, they're a threat. I think Pittsburgh and Detroit are the teams no one is talking about that are very dangerous, I also think redskins are dangerous. Ravens can be dangerous, depending on what team shows up, Patriots, Dallas and Seattle are no surprise. Tampa could be dangerous but I don't think this is the year, chiefs are good but not in the playoffs. I could see Denver replacing Kansas city for the wild card but I think KC is better overall. Atlanta is going to lose first round, they are all hype in my opinion. I will say that losing Gronk is a bigger hit to New England than most people think. This dude I believe had 90% of their red zone touchdowns. I could see Oakland or Pittsburgh beating the Patriots. Ultimately I think it will come down to Dallas vs Seattle and Pittsburgh vs New England but that's just my opinion. I would love to see Oakland vs Dallas (my mom's side is all Denver and Oakland fans) so it would be fun.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:53 PM   #5278
Rookie

Do you set the sliders for the simulation set in both mm and cfm or just cfm?
Old 12-07-2016, 09:54 PM   #5279
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagdags
Do you set the sliders for the simulation set in both mm and cfm or just cfm?
In both...
Old 12-07-2016, 10:21 PM   #5280
Rookie

Quote:
In both...
Thanks for the reply, I'm looking forward to plugging these in. Been playing all-pro default since launch, I'm ready to move on from it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »