Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2016, 01:36 AM   #5297
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime55
Flazko, I'm loving the sim slider set; yet I'm seeing a bit too many drops from both the cpu and the user. I'm wondering if my switching to the receiver while he's catching it makes a drop more likely? Thoughts?

p.s. Go Cowboys!
Adjust, 25-29.
Old 12-08-2016, 01:49 AM   #5298
Rookie

sublime55's Arena

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll check it out.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:04 AM   #5299
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You're welcome, go read the Logic and Tips for the set.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:07 AM   #5300
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

I always wait for an interconference game to test sliders. Least meaningful in the grand scheme of things. So I knocked out a conference and division game tonight to get to a road game vs. the Bengals tomorrow.

Looking at the sliders, I have two thoughts.

1. The game is tuned at 50. Anything under 50 is a penalty, above is a bonus. The longstanding myth that zero is "true" ratings is just that. It's an equal penalty across the board. I am legally forbidden and ethically disinclined to get much more specific... the action resolution mechanic is definitely a "trade secret" according to my NDA.

2. Speed threshold... really? This doesnt make the Randy Mosses hit the house everytime he's in single coverage? I have Amari Cooper and a real burner on the bench, I feel like I'm gonna throw 6 TDs in this game

So, tad skeptical on the speed from, but looking forward to trying out tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 12-08-2016, 03:01 AM   #5301
Rookie

sublime55's Arena

How many dropped passes are you seeing in a game? I have Witten dropping passes, while I press the possession catch, where he has 5 yards of separation from the closest defender. That just doesn't happen. I'm only frustrated because everything else in the set is working so well, but poor Dak can barely complete a pass due to all the drops. I understand some of the drops are due to tight coverage, but so many open drops are occurring. Is this not happening in your games? I have the catching set to 29, by the way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2016, 03:03 AM   #5302
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime55
How many dropped passes are you seeing in a game? I have Witten dropping passes, while I press the possession catch, where he has 5 yards of separation from the closest defender. That just doesn't happen. I'm only frustrated because everything else in the set is working so well, but poor Dak can barely complete a pass due to all the drops. I understand some of the drops are due to tight coverage, but so many open drops are occurring. Is this not happening in your games? I have the catching set to 29, by the way.
I had about 6 total. None from Witten. Like I said the set isn't for everyone. I'm gonna higher catching a little, I'm busy looking for a legends roster right now. Adjust whatever you want.
Old 12-08-2016, 03:06 AM   #5303
Rookie

sublime55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I had about 6 total. None from Witten. Like I said the set isn't for everyone. I'm gonna higher catching a little, I'm busy looking for a legends roster right now. Adjust whatever you want.
Yeah, perhaps I'm not playing as realistic as I believe I am. I'm going to increase the catching to 40 and see if that is too much. Thanks for your help man, I really appreciate your work.
Old 12-08-2016, 03:06 AM   #5304
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm planning on tweaking catching in a bit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »