Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 668 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-08-2016, 04:57 PM   #5337
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I'm noticing a little more over and under throws whole using slow game speed with true simulation set.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:57 PM   #5338
Rookie

atlgator's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You're welcome. What set?
I'm probably going to start with the simulation set, as I'm looking for a kinda slider set where ratings really matter. A player like Aaron Donald should PLAY like Aaron Donald, and I notice that with many slider sets you don't get that. I also want it to actually be difficult to rebuild a team like the Browns, and take time, and feel that progression as the team gets better. Any recommendations as far as XP slider sets go?
Old 12-08-2016, 05:02 PM   #5339
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlgator
I'm probably going to start with the simulation set, as I'm looking for a kinda slider set where ratings really matter. A player like Aaron Donald should PLAY like Aaron Donald, and I notice that with many slider sets you don't get that. I also want it to actually be difficult to rebuild a team like the Browns, and take time, and feel that progression as the team gets better. Any recommendations as far as XP slider sets go?
I would suggest my xp sliders and true simulation set (you can choose which game speed you wanna use, read my logic and tips for the set). The reasoning for my xp sliders is to realistically progress players. It takes a full season of games and practice plus offseason activities to build a player into a good player or "superstar", a player shouldn't take 5-7 games to jump from a 77 overall to a 90 overall. That's my opinion and logic for my xp sliders. A lot of people enjoy tdawg's sliders but I feel players ratings develop too quickly for my taste.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:06 PM   #5340
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Ok i really kinda liked it. It felt pretty nice.

Some things that stood out were the massive amounts of drops but i see u moved that to 35, i was on 30.

There was no rushing room on both sides. Couldve just been the teams. I was gb vs detroit.

Some positives.. could really tell the difference in ratings with the wrs. I kinda liked the drops in a way, it forced me to read for my top receivers instead of every player being a superstar.

It was a grind but still some some explosive plays with top players. Tate was a beast. Nelson played tough. It was fun.

Honestly though the packers and detroits running game sucks. I was a little concerned that the ol on rushing plays sustained their blocks for about a half a second. Lol but could be related to ratings. Pb was good.

Here are the stats. I had default pebalties for reference. I like the gameplay there. Plus i started the game before i read your penalty set up.

Check out them drops lol. Damn janis dropped everything. The wide open drops were what i didnt like, it was too often. But bumping it up to 35 will help i wouldnt go much higher. I liked it.

Overall i really enjoyed the game and had a high stress last min drive but ended up losing 20-17.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2016, 05:09 PM   #5341
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ok i really kinda liked it. It felt pretty nice.

Some things that stood out were the massive amounts of drops but i see u moved that to 35, i was on 30.

There was no rushing room on both sides. Couldve just been the teams. I was gb vs detroit.

Some positives.. could really tell the difference in ratings with the wrs. I kinda liked the drops in a way, it forced me to read for my top receivers instead of every player being a superstar.

It was a grind but still some some explosive plays with top players. Tate was a beast. Nelson played tough. It was fun.

Honestly though the packers and detroits running game sucks. I was a little concerned that the ol on rushing plays sustained their blocks for about a half a second. Lol but could be related to ratings. Pb was good.

Here are the stats. I had default pebalties for reference. I like the gameplay there. Plus i started the game before i read your penalty set up.

Check out them drops lol. Damn janis dropped everything. The wide open drops were what i didnt like, it was too often. But bumping it up to 35 will help i wouldnt go much higher. I liked it.

Overall i really enjoyed the game and had a high stress last min drive but ended up losing 20-17.

Awesome stats. Yeah that's the logic of the catching slider, makes u really read your options and make the correct choice. I did raise it a little and it's perfect where it's at now.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:13 PM   #5342
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Ya stats were really good. Are you using this for cfm? How do the games hold up if you are?

Im probably going to play around with this and start a cfm. All madden didnt feel cheesed either. Nice find. It really controls all those issues that the patch created. I did see that damn line drive punt, i forgot about that. But doesnt kill the game.

Old 12-08-2016, 05:16 PM   #5343
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ya stats were really good. Are you using this for cfm? How do the games hold up if you are?

Im probably going to play around with this and start a cfm. All madden didnt feel cheesed either. Nice find. It really controls all those issues that the patch created. I did see that damn line drive punt, i forgot about that. But doesnt kill the game.

Yeah I'm using it. I lost week 1, 20-19 to Giants (sound familiar?) lol but now that I found the sweet spot for catching and Interceptions I'm gonna restart.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:29 PM   #5344
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

Are you only playing with the Cowboys ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »