Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2016, 11:07 PM   #5441
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Well it won't let me play the overtime now this is crap im going to have to start over think I'm done saving to the cloud
What console u on? I know if you just shut down your console on Xbox one and restart the console, you can start from where u left off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2016, 11:14 PM   #5442
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Flazko do you have any "house rules" when it comes to hot routes and/or audibles? im personally a fan of not using any but with that said i gave myself more play options than 3 in the coach suggestions selections... my goal is to mirror the way you play the game. thanks
Old 12-08-2016, 11:18 PM   #5443
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Flazko do you have any "house rules" when it comes to hot routes and/or audibles? im personally a fan of not using any but with that said i gave myself more play options than 3 in the coach suggestions selections... my goal is to mirror the way you play the game. thanks
Run the Manning offense.

2x2 only, call only run plays, use audibles and hot routes to build your entire passing offense.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:20 PM   #5444
Pro

OVR: 1

I tried that flazko and did the same thing they were taking but the screen shot was low and wouldn't bring up the kickoff menu
Old 12-08-2016, 11:22 PM   #5445
Rookie

atlgator's Arena

Y'all over here arguing about your successful sports teams and I have the ****ing Falcons (who're gonna find a way to lose to the Rams because Atlanta) Hawks (lmao), and Braves. This new soccer team is gonna be different tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2016, 11:23 PM   #5446
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlgator
Y'all over here arguing about your successful sports teams and I have the ****ing Falcons (who're gonna find a way to lose to the Rams because Atlanta) Hawks (lmao), and Braves. This new soccer team is gonna be different tho.
I like Hawks' new colors.🔥

Torch Red and Volt Green.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:25 PM   #5447
Rookie

Never was a raider's fan. I didn't hate them, just didn't think much of them. Start a CFM with them and I am now going for them against the Chiefs (not my favorite team, but a team I like). The receivers just can't seem to catch today, maybe catching at 25 wasn't too bad. JK.

Favorite team is Cowboys
Teams I wish will do good: Seahawks (mainly because of the players they used to have, fan of Russel Wilson), Titans (again players, CJ2K, Vince Young, even though he was probably not that good), Falcons (Back with Vick, still like them), Chiefs (mainly because I went undeafeated streak against my brother and cousin on madden 15, never lost with the Chiefs against them to my knowledge. Honestly when I was at my best, I knew how to use the MLB effectively, sadly not no more.)
Old 12-08-2016, 11:26 PM   #5448
Rookie

atlgator's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I like Hawks' new colors.🔥

Torch Red and Volt Green.
I wish our team played as well as our colors look... lol.
Dwight's been pretty good though. It's just that terrible contract that we gave Kent Bazemore that's been screwing us. I was opposed to that from the start, but our fanbase fell in love with him... Atlanta doing Atlanta things.
Sidenote: Derek Carr cannot hit the broadside of a barn right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »