Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 12-09-2016, 06:10 PM   #5497
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I already got 7 drops and it's only first half of the game and a few of those were vital to get a first down. Any of you guys getting a lot of drops as well with the true simulation slider?
Old 12-09-2016, 06:14 PM   #5498
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_22
I just finished my second game against the Falcons, i also forgot to mention that I play 10 min quarters , 20 acc. Clock.

Wow! I destroyed the Falcons 58-3 (I'm raiders). Matt Ryan only had 56 passing yards with 2 int. He completed 9/22. Derek had a similar game as before, average, 0 int. For some odd reason it says that Khalil Mack had 1 pass for 42 yards. Never passed with him, obviously. Freeman only had 27 rushing yards. I held the Falcons to under 100 offensive yards, that's impressive for me.

I tried slow that game, and overall it was still as difficult as fast but I feel like it's not my type. For me it was easier to find holes to run through and I could also see a line man coming for my qb which helped not get sacked a couple of times. The positives were that the animations were nice and all felt smooth and not jittery. But things that I just couldn't not stand were how long it seemed like it took receivers to plant their feet and rinnimg with qb was just felt so slow. I believe that it's all up to preference on gamespeed, i will be going back to fast.
Use what makes the game enjoyable. Make whatever adjustments you want. Everyone has different preferences.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:25 PM   #5499
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Use what makes the game enjoyable. Make whatever adjustments you want. Everyone has different preferences.

I am a coach mode guy. Which set would you recommend for coach mode? For realism on coach mode, speed disparity should be set at 0?
Old 12-09-2016, 06:27 PM   #5500
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
I am a coach mode guy. Which set would you recommend for coach mode? For realism on coach mode, speed disparity should be set at 0?
Not really a coach mode slider creator but I would think the blue or purple sets wouldn't be bad.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:34 PM   #5501
Rookie

Got my 1st game in with the true simulation set, I must say I really enjoyed it. I have to get used to the slow speed though. I think the dropped passes are great, they bring a depth of realism to the flow of the game and help to contain the all-madden cheese and my own money plays. Great work Flazko.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2016, 06:37 PM   #5502
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagdags
Got my 1st game in with the true simulation set, I must say I really enjoyed it. I have to get used to the slow speed though. I think the dropped passes are great, they bring a depth of realism to the flow of the game and help to contain the all-madden cheese and my own money plays. Great work Flazko.
You're welcome and thanks for actually taking the time to read my logic and tips for the set and understanding what real football is. Whole point of the set is for ratings to matter, eliminate all madden cheese without taking away the challenge and to bring true nfl gameplay.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:39 PM   #5503
Rookie

flazko, just wondering because i havnt been checking in lately, you probably answered this question already (i apologize if so) but just curious on this all madden set are you using slow or fast game speed?
Old 12-09-2016, 06:43 PM   #5504
All Star

Flazko's Arena

What does Flazko use?

I Use my True Simulation Set.
I Use my Penalties and Auto Subs.
I Use my XP Sliders.

Specifics:
Even Teams is set to off.
10 min quarters / 20 sec run off.
Slow Game Speed.
Auto Defense Flip Off.
Ball carrier special move set to Manual.
I set ALL assists (auto strafe, ball hawk, heat seeker, auto switch) to OFF.
I use injuries at 40.
I use fatigue at 60.
I use speed parity scale at 0.
Coach mode is off.
Kinect is off.
Coin Toss 1st choice is to Kick.
Coin Toss 2nd choice is Against Wind.
On Field Visual Feedback is Off.
Drive goals - XP Feedback is Off.
Franchise bottom ticker is set to Scores Only.
Coaching Tips are Off.
Franchise Boost Notification is Off.
Pre Snap menu is On.
Player Names is Always On.
Camera Toggle is Off.
Passing cam is Off.
Offense AND Defense Camera Settings are set to Standard.

Volume Settings

Master volume - 100
Commentary - 60
Stadium Speakers - 90
Crowd - 100
On Field - 80
Menu Music - 100
Menu SFX - 100

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »