Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 692 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-10-2016, 10:20 AM   #5529
49ers

OVR: 43
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I am currently reinstalling Madden. It's possible that while the tuning data is encorporated into the patch, deleting the tuner still deletes that data (when I was there we couldn't patch that. Maybe a lastgen thing, but patches were for code and content, that file was data only and something about the pipeline made it impossible to patch data.). I seriously have been getting destroyed on the ground for four games, and only the last two are with True Sim. I really want these too work, they feel better in a 48-3 loss than anything else I've played in 17-10 wins. The dirt ball throws, tons more animations, physics playing more of a role. I really like this set except that this front seven I've working to build for 3 seasons is suddenly worthless.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2016, 10:25 AM   #5530
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

OVR: 0

I had to restart a CFM and I've picked the Ravens with the True Simulation Set on Slow speed (15 min/15 acc. clock) and I must say it feels pretty good. I won 41-20 against the Bills.

Forsett scored a 55 yds TD. The Bills D missed so many tackles which allowed me to score 2 or 3 times. But on the other hand, my defense, especially the secondary was so bad. They allowed so many big plays when Tylor was throwing the ball. I saw 3-4 missed throws by Taylor too. Only 3 drops on the entire match.

However, two things are bothering me and I think, it isn't against the sliders :

- The punting issue is really annoying. Fortunately, the Bills had only to punt one time against the wind (7 MPH) but it was a 15-20 yds punt.....
- I would thx EA to have so nerfed the running game for the CPU. Now, I can play with the Browns and still the N#1 defense against the run.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:30 PM   #5531
49ers

So when I reinstalled I lost my progress in the Bucs game, so I had to replay it.

Looks like that was indeed the issue. Doug Martin had 16 carries for 36 yards.

Felt like I got some All Madden cheese. Winston was 20 of 37 for 228 yards plus, of course, a scrambling cross-field bullet for 75 yards and a touchdown with 1:19 to go when I was up by six.

Still pulled it out on a methodical drive capped by a 40 yard FG to pull out the 15-13 win. Yes, I missed an XP

Old 12-10-2016, 02:39 PM   #5532
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
So when I reinstalled I lost my progress in the Bucs game, so I had to replay it.

Looks like that was indeed the issue. Doug Martin had 16 carries for 36 yards.

Felt like I got some All Madden cheese. Winston was 20 of 37 for 228 yards plus, of course, a scrambling cross-field bullet for 75 yards and a touchdown with 1:19 to go when I was up by six.

Still pulled it out on a methodical drive capped by a 40 yard FG to pull out the 15-13 win. Yes, I missed an XP

Which clock settings and game speed were you using?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2016, 03:13 PM   #5533
Rookie

atlgator's Arena

Y'all think Army has a shot?
Old 12-10-2016, 04:34 PM   #5534
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

Second game of my Ravens CFM at Cleveland (15 min / 15 acc. clock) :

As against the Bills, my defense struggled to stop the pass until I take the lead. It was a hard battle (sometimes, I feel like when you're playing against a division rival, it's harder than every other games). But, as soon as I took the lead, RG III made some mistakes and he finished the game with 4 INTs. Eric Weddle has 3 of them (and he won the AFC Defender of the Week 2 award, btw) ! Flacco threw 1 INT (I pressed the wrong button) >.<

Definitely, this True Simulation Set with Slow speed feels really good.
Old 12-10-2016, 04:40 PM   #5535
49ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray004
Which clock settings and game speed were you using?

13 minutes, 20 sec., fast

Old 12-10-2016, 04:42 PM   #5536
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
Second game of my Ravens CFM at Cleveland (15 min / 15 acc. clock) :

As against the Bills, my defense struggled to stop the pass until I take the lead. It was a hard battle (sometimes, I feel like when you're playing against a division rival, it's harder than every other games). But, as soon as I took the lead, RG III made some mistakes and he finished the game with 4 INTs. Eric Weddle has 3 of them (and he won the AFC Defender of the Week 2 award, btw) ! Flacco threw 1 INT (I pressed the wrong button) >.<

Definitely, this True Simulation Set with Slow speed feels really good.
I just don't understand how you guys are getting low scores on 15 min quarters. I'm playing on 10 mins... And score 30+ points a game. Usually the CPU is right around there too. I really want to do traditional 15's... But the numbers are always too damn high! Any suggestions... Or should I just stick to 10?

Side note: I dont call cheese plays either. I let the CPU call my plays.

Last edited by Ray004; 12-10-2016 at 04:48 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »