Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 693 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-10-2016, 04:45 PM   #5537
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Which sliders are you using ?
Old 12-10-2016, 04:49 PM   #5538
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
Which sliders are you using ?
The true sim sliders....on slow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2016, 04:54 PM   #5539
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

I don't have the answers. I choose the defensive play with Coach Suggestions but I pick my own offensive play : I vary the calls, I alternate between run & pass, etc etc. In fact, I try to play like IRL.

I may have beaten the Browns 20-6 but the first match of the season, I won 41-20 against the Bills.
Old 12-10-2016, 06:35 PM   #5540
Rookie

Question for the field.... Do you guys think the CPU makes more aggressive play calls based on the clock settings?
Old 12-10-2016, 07:03 PM   #5541
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray004
Question for the field.... Do you guys think the CPU makes more aggressive play calls based on the clock settings?
Some say that the CPU is more aggressive with shorter quarters . I haven't noticed any more or less agressive play calling by the CPU, whether I use 7, 10, 12 or 15 min quarters.

I think the game difficulty has more of an impact on how aggressive the CPU is. But it's definitely plausible that the CPU plays more aggressive under reduced quarters.
Old 12-10-2016, 08:59 PM   #5542
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

1 problem I'm having atm are go routes during CPU press coverage. They are way too easy no matter how I adjust my threshold and coverage. Right now I have Reaction Time at 18 and Coverage at 98 for the CPU with Threshold at 95. All-Madden too btw. I'm playing against Seattle and I regularly burn Sherman on go routes whenever he is in press coverage. I think the only solution to fix this is to change from slow speed to normal speed. Or is anyone else experiencing this too on normal speed and I'm just wasting my time trying to fix it?

Last edited by Joshua_85; 12-10-2016 at 09:02 PM.
Old 12-10-2016, 09:03 PM   #5543
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Some say that the CPU is more aggressive with shorter quarters . I haven't noticed any more or less agressive play calling by the CPU, whether I use 7, 10, 12 or 15 min quarters.

I think the game difficulty has more of an impact on how aggressive the CPU is. But it's definitely plausible that the CPU plays more aggressive under reduced quarters.
Well said Ren.
Old 12-10-2016, 10:10 PM   #5544
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Well said Ren.
Thank you. Have you started your franchise yet? I did set mine up and did all of the preseason stuff earlier, but haven't kicked off yet. I decided to use the EA roster (most current), instead of the Accurate roster on PSN that was referenced in that YouTube video. The guy who did that roster did a phenomenal job. BUT, I think I'm better off for the longer haul using EA's. I scrolled through his roster and felt as though it would better serve one stand alone single season. It did have preexisting injuries as of week 1, which has some advantages, but Percy Harvin was clearly created by him; Harvin was photo-less, and was listed as a 28-year old rookie.... he was one example of the holes that I found. I have too much OCD for that. I would have laid in bed tonight with that bothering me lol.

I will bang out a few games tonight/ tomorrow. I'm anxious to hear about yours.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »