Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 694 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-10-2016, 10:11 PM   #5545
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Thank you. Have you started your franchise yet? I did set mine up and did all of the preseason stuff earlier, but haven't kicked off yet. I decided to use the EA roster (most current), instead of the Accurate roster on PSN that was referenced in that YouTube video. The guy who did that roster did a phenomenal job. BUT, I think I'm better off for the longer haul using EA's. I scrolled through his roster and felt as though it would better serve one stand alone single season. It did have preexisting injuries as of week 1, which has some advantages, but Percy Harvin was clearly created by him; Harvin was photo-less, and was listed as a 28-year old rookie.... he was one example of the holes that I found. I have too much OCD for that. I would have laid in bed tonight with that bothering me lol.

I will bang out a few games tonight/ tomorrow. I'm anxious to hear about yours.
Im setting it up tonight and starting it Monday. And yeah you're better off with EA roster and adjusting it yourself or leaving it. I spent all day yesterday and part of Thursday working on a roster.
Old 12-10-2016, 10:44 PM   #5546
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Im setting it up tonight and starting it Monday. And yeah you're better off with EA roster and adjusting it yourself or leaving it. I spent all day yesterday and part of Thursday working on a roster.
So you're liking catching better at 37 than 25? I do like INTs at 37. I tested with that and got good results. Still felt the threat of INTs with forced throws.
Old 12-10-2016, 10:45 PM   #5547
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
So you're liking catching better at 37 than 25? I do like INTs at 37. I tested with that and got good results. Still felt the threat of INTs with forced throws.
Yeah 37 is good for me.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:15 PM   #5548
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

lol I'm playing at Normal speed now. I do like the animations better. I believe it has fixed the "easy go-route for 6 in press coverage" problem. However, it's made the CPU QB very dumb. Twice Russel Wilson has made stupid throws at the goal line. One that ended up a pick 6 and the other intercepted before the half. Geez idk what to do now.

Last edited by Joshua_85; 12-10-2016 at 11:32 PM.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:38 PM   #5549
Pro

OVR: 1

There is so much all madden cheese every 4th qtr they become unstoppable on offense
Old 12-10-2016, 11:43 PM   #5550
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
There is so much all madden cheese every 4th qtr they become unstoppable on offense
True. But I do feel like I'm seeing less of it with the true simulation sliders.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:50 PM   #5551
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray004
True. But I do feel like I'm seeing less of it with the true simulation sliders.
Agreed.. 👍
Old 12-11-2016, 01:22 AM   #5552
49ers

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray004
I dont know if I can deal with it. I got lucky and overcame one week, the following I got knocked out of my division race by it. The sliders feel great, but rubber band AI is too real for me. My first meeting after being hired was a presentation justifying it based on user metrics (retention rate is proportionate to how close to .500 players are. I tried to argue this was an arguement for a better, more competitive AI, not a cheating one, but we're talking Dead Space 2 era EA marketing).

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »