Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 695 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-11-2016, 01:35 AM   #5553
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I haven't touched Madden in weeks. I am thinking of going back to it with the updates. I hope it still plays great after all of the patches
Old 12-11-2016, 09:58 AM   #5554
Rookie

Now that I have a good size sample of games in my cfm, I can't say enough good things about the true sim set. This is by far the closest feel of an NFL game I've ever played in madden (I've been playing since the 1st madden on the genesis, I'm old, I know). I have wr cth at 36, int at 40, 10min 25/sec, slow speed and it plays great with my playing style. Let's hope EA doesn't ruin it with a patch or tuner. Thanks again Flazko.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:00 AM   #5555
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagdags
Now that I have a good size sample of games in my cfm, I can't say enough good things about the true sim set. This is by far the closest feel of an NFL game I've ever played in madden (I've been playing since the 1st madden on the genesis, I'm old, I know). I have wr cth at 36, int at 40, 10min 25/sec, slow speed and it plays great with my playing style. Let's hope EA doesn't ruin it with a patch or tuner. Thanks again Flazko.
I couldn't agree more. The set plays great! It's definitely an "acquired taste" though. You've got to be all-in on it.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:32 AM   #5556
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I couldn't agree more. The set plays great! It's definitely an "acquired taste" though. You've got to be all-in on it.
Absolutely it's an acquired taste. This set isn't for people who get upset when they don't convert a crucial 3rd down or make a defensive stop. Football is a game of inches, take what the defense gives you and take your shots when they're there. Try to take away the opposing offense's strengths. This set certainly reflects that. I can't put the game down, most fun I've had with madden in a long time.
Old 12-11-2016, 11:15 AM   #5557
Rookie

Woad23's Arena

Quote:
This ^ (I am also old!) my favorite part is how for the first time in forever, it feels like having good players matters!

I'm in a two man league with my cousin, we are 7 or 8 seasons in, we have 95+ over all teams. Last year he went 19-0, couldn't afford to resign his super qb so let him go to FA. The next year he lost 5 games and didn't even get to the super bowl.

If you have good corners you can play man, but if leave a lb on a slot guy you're going to be toast!

You can't just plug in a rookie and expect to do as well! I love that so much!

There is so much good to say about these. The only issues I'm seeing are the previously stated deep ball vs press issue ( but this is only a problem if you have a good qb and wr) and outside run with a fast rb being a tad OP. But neither is game breaking for me

Thanks for the work !
Old 12-11-2016, 11:35 AM   #5558
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
This ^ (I am also old!) my favorite part is how for the first time in forever, it feels like having good players matters!

I'm in a two man league with my cousin, we are 7 or 8 seasons in, we have 95+ over all teams. Last year he went 19-0, couldn't afford to resign his super qb so let him go to FA. The next year he lost 5 games and didn't even get to the super bowl.

If you have good corners you can play man, but if leave a lb on a slot guy you're going to be toast!

You can't just plug in a rookie and expect to do as well! I love that so much!

There is so much good to say about these. The only issues I'm seeing are the previously stated deep ball vs press issue ( but this is only a problem if you have a good qb and wr) and outside run with a fast rb being a tad OP. But neither is game breaking for me

Thanks for the work !
Quote:
You're both very welcome guys.
Old 12-11-2016, 11:36 AM   #5559
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Absolutely it's an acquired taste. This set isn't for people who get upset when they don't convert a crucial 3rd down or make a defensive stop. Football is a game of inches, take what the defense gives you and take your shots when they're there. Try to take away the opposing offense's strengths. This set certainly reflects that. I can't put the game down, most fun I've had with madden in a long time.
Exactly. Everything you stated was on point. Especially the 3rd down part.
Old 12-11-2016, 12:19 PM   #5560
Pro

OVR: 6

Are you guys seeing a good amount of fumbles on the true sim set with tackle at 1 and fumble at 50, as currently listed?

Are players other than the QB fumbling with reasonable frequency?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »