Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2016, 03:41 AM   #553
Rookie

Cash Stevens's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Best madden sliders on this forum... I just had to mess around with the run blocking because they weren't letting me get 2yrd runs anymore lmao
Old 08-31-2016, 07:03 AM   #554
Rookie

Slim4824's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsteele14
Flazko, I noticed that your speed parity scale is bouncing all over the place from 90 to 46 and now 75. Did something change?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tuner only changed strip fumbles.

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2016, 08:56 AM   #555
Rookie

75 seems to tighten the cpu pass defence.....Only played a quarter and was sacked 3 times, that hasn't happened to me before....Also threw a pick that was all on me, looking good playing more tonight.....Have found passing too easy so far but I don't want to go on all madden....

Last edited by ibroxroar67; 08-31-2016 at 08:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 10:48 AM   #556
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Awesome job with the sliders! Yours is the first set this year that has passed my crappy team test! I like to start a franchise with my Bears, cut everyone, sign a bunch of less than 70 ovr practice guys and see what happens.

My first few sets I was still winning rather easily, running and passing way better than I think I should with my horrible players.

I've been Maddening since the original way back when so I expect to be competitive with the CPU in spite of my 63 ovr team...yours is the first set this year where I lost! It was a great game vs Dal, I got run over by Zeke and Dez torched my crap secondary both as they should!

I put hum rbk and pbk to 0 and I struggled doing both, as I should but not so silly that it wasn't fun.

Going to play a few more games then edit my team to respectable and see if I fare better as I should and am hoping I do. Thanks a bunch for all your time on these!
Old 08-31-2016, 11:20 AM   #557
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by guff
Started following your sliders when 17 first dropped as my first touches with the sliders for my own use were pretty close to yours.

Now at this point we differ but not by much. I have tackle at 37/37 and cpu run block down to 55 but have slowly been raising it. You see rb earning yards and showcasi their skills rather than run it a 4 yd gain to a tackle. Human run block is 10 as well.

I have coverage higher at 97/97 as I felt wr were getting too much separation and not enough contested catches.

I'm curious why you have the pass reaction at 8?

I'm running 50/50 but it seems like I'm getting a good read/reaction from the defenders. I feel like lower pass reaction hurts the zone D too much especially linebackers in coverage. But I can't say for sure exactly what zone coverage is effected by because it seems the coverage slider doesn't seem to effect zone d so I assume it's directly effect by the reaction slider.

One huge improvement I've seen from this game was moving the threshold to 75. Once you decided to change to slow speed I followed, it helped the ball carriers make his moves such as jukes without slowing his motion speed compared to enclosing defenders however movement just seemed too slow, as if everyone's acceleration was decreased, after switching to 75 threshold it was as if players moved with more fluidity and burst. Now I'm seeing d lineman getting jumps on the oline which seems to give them better position when they perform a move therefore giving their moves higher success rates.

One last thing to add, one method I used to increase the dline pressure was set pass block to 0/0, and to compensate increase the qb acc on the cpu to 40 which seems to make the qb more aggressive, lower than this and you see CPU qbs not attempting throws with reciievers that have adequate separation after their cuts, also it seems under 40 and you have the qb sitting on the ball when there's good coverage on those plays where all the wr run verticals and then you get a sack that seems undeserved. The higher pass coverage and pass reaction helps with the higher cpu pass acc, give more contested catches and still has the occasional missed pass even with no pressure on the qb. I feel with lower cpu acc you also get too many of those 7/8 yrd passes where the qb is off by 5/6 yards on the throw and he's not even pressured.
The lower pass reaction makes the CBs stick to their own lane. Prevents the superman jumps for interceptions.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2016, 12:29 PM   #558
Rookie

OVR: 3

What are you using for the special move setting for running? Auto/manual?
Old 08-31-2016, 12:49 PM   #559
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstub
I use manual

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2016, 01:29 PM   #560
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstub
I'm using Auto... My stick and buttons skills are not very good! Haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »