Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 705 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-12-2016, 03:19 PM   #5633
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

It does make sense that speed parity at 50 balances the fast players vs slow players and the sliders at 50 balance out to. I have noticed at times you get more over throws on all pro when the accuracy isn't too far from 50. I might use default sliders but I'm wondering if I would have to use default Normal speed to cuz I'm not really a fan of Normal speed but maybe I could get used to it. I'll make up my mind now before I start my cfm.
Old 12-12-2016, 03:21 PM   #5634
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Idk if it's just me but the picture don't load

Edit : on Tapatalk I can't see the picture but on the actual website I was able to see it. Maybe that's the case but I like what I'm seeing. It's known that EA tunes the game based around sliders at 50, so maybe that's what he means. He probably means that true player ratings come out at default 50 sliders. I could see that being true. And just a side note I think default sliders are awesome and balanced.
Ya I agree. Something is weird there. I do think that since he said i "would say no" possibly means he really isnt sure lol. I dont think those guys really know what fully goes into sliders mixing with ratings. But if it works it works. Just came across that, it was interesting.

Im not sure who tweeted it or posted it originally so i take no credit i was just sharing it because i know your working in a set with this.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2016, 03:23 PM   #5635
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ya I agree. Something is weird there. I do think that since he said i "would say no" possibly means he really isnt sure lol. I dont think those guys really know what fully goes into sliders mixing with ratings. But if it works it works. Just came across that, it was interesting.

Im not sure who tweeted it or posted it originally so i take no credit i was just sharing it because i know your working in a set with this.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Lol I didn't wanna sound too mean but I'm glad you said it. I don't really know if those guys know exactly what sliders fully do, so how the hell are WE supposed to know lol. Thanks for sharing this picture.
Old 12-12-2016, 03:59 PM   #5636
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

In theory, should all-pro, with 50 parity, Normal game speed and all sliders at 50 provide the most true to form ratings based play?

I'm afraid to go back to all-pro bc I dig your true sim set, and other variations of your other all-madden sets.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:08 PM   #5637
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
In theory, should all-pro, with 50 parity, Normal game speed and all sliders at 50 provide the most true to form ratings based play?

I'm afraid to go back to all-pro bc I dig your true sim set, and other variations of your other all-madden sets.
I'm thinking yes. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm honestly thinking of trying everything at default except catching, tackling, interceptions and special teams. I'm not sure yet. The only thing is, I like slow because it's so organic, it's smooth, but the reactions are also a little too slow by cpu RBs and qbs at times but I like fast because the feel of the game is real nfl speed but the animations and interactions seem a little non existent. Maybe settling in the middle at normal is the best but I do know I like to see over throws / under throws, dropped catches and poor tackling at times. That's what I really like to focus on for my personal use. Talking ain't perfect in the NFL, even the best WRs make drops, and even the best qbs aren't 100% accurate.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:09 PM   #5638
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm probably just going to use everything at default except catching, tackling, special teams and Interceptions,
Old 12-12-2016, 04:12 PM   #5639
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

On All-Pro ?
Old 12-12-2016, 04:15 PM   #5640
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm probably just going to use everything at default except catching, tackling, special teams and Interceptions,
With all-pro difficulty?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but that's the way I'm leaning as well. Default all-pro, Normal speed and 50 parity. I'm with you on the catching and tackling, and I really like field goal accuracy at 30 - makes it more realistic and challenging, as it should be.

Let me know how you make out. I'll do the same.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »