Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 706 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-12-2016, 04:15 PM   #5641
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
On All-Pro ?
Yes sir sorry I didn't state that. All Madden with default sliders is just too ridiculous for me. If I'm going to use all madden I'm using it with my true simulation set. I know good players who even enjoy default on Pro difficulty.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:16 PM   #5642
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
With all-pro difficulty?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but that's the way I'm leaning as well. Default all-pro, Normal speed and 50 parity. I'm with you on the catching and tackling, and I really like field goal accuracy at 30 - makes it more realistic and challenging, as it should be.

Let me know how you make out. I'll do the same.
I will. I'm on Madden now trying things out.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:18 PM   #5643
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Now I just wanna state that just because I decide to use default sliders or a different set doesn't mean any of you have to, you guys should be using what is enjoyable for yourself and not worry too much what I'm using. If you guys have found something that makes the game worth the $65 u spent on it, then stick with it.
Old 12-12-2016, 05:17 PM   #5644
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Here's what I'm using going forward with my cfm;

All Pro
10 mins / 20 sec
Normal Game Speed
Injury 35
Fatigue 60
Speed Parity 50
NO ASSISTS OR VISUAL FEEDBACK.

All sliders are the same for User and CPU:

QB Accuracy : 50
Pass Block : 50
WR Catching : 40

Run Block : 50
Fumbles : 55

Pass Reaction : 50
Interceptions : 40
Pass Coverage : 50

Tackling : 40

FG Power : 50
FG Accuracy : 35
Punt Power : 50
Punt Accuracy : 55
Kick Off Power : 60

Im using My penalties, My auto subs, My XP sliders.

- Before I am asked, I will answer, yes I still see bad throws if coverage is good or you get pressure and make the qb uncomfortable. Cpu running game is also good. And lastly, drops aren't too bad, you can definitely tell who's an elite WR and who's a third stringer, you will see starters and elite WRs drop some occasionally.

Last edited by Flazko; 12-12-2016 at 05:56 PM.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:44 PM   #5645
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Here's what I'm using going forward with my cfm;

All Pro
10 mins / 20 sec
Normal Game Speed
Injury 35
Fatigue 60
Speed Parity 50
NO ASSISTS OR VISUAL FEEDBACK.

All sliders are the same for User and CPU:

QB Accuracy : 50
Pass Block : 50
WR Catching : 40

Run Block : 50
Fumbles : 55

Pass Reaction : 50
Interceptions : 40
Pass Coverage : 50

Tackling : 40

FG Power : 50
FG Accuracy : 35
Punt Power : 50
Punt Accuracy : 55
Kick Off Power : 60

Im using My penalties, My auto subs, My XP sliders.

- Before I am asked, I will answer, yes I still see bad throws if coverage is good or you get pressure and make the qb uncomfortable. Cpu running game is also good. And lastly, drops aren't too bad, you can definitely tell who's an elite WR and who's a third stringer, you will see starters and elite WRs drop some occasionally.
Funny, this is almost identical to what I was thinking of. I was originally thinking straight 50, with the lone exception being field goal accuracy. However, I like lowering catching and tackling a bit. I'm using fatigue at 65, with my own auto subs (there not much different than yours).

I set up my CFM last night. Now I just have to decide whether I want to roll with this or one of my all-madden variations. I had a pretty good feel for all-madden, so I may very well stick with that. We'll see. I'd rather not hold anything back, regardless of which route I take. Each route has pros and cons. I do like slow game speed with all-madden, but the 50/50 based all-pro set up has been something I've wanted to try.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:48 PM   #5646
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

And you can only test so much. You really don't get a true feel until you're a handful of games into your franchise. I'm just gonna pick one and not look back. I'm curious to see how you make out with the default all-pro based set.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:49 PM   #5647
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
And you can only test so much. You really don't get a true feel until you're a handful of games into your franchise. I'm just gonna pick one and not look back. I'm curious to see how you make out with the default all-pro based set.
Lol the Panthers and Broncos tied at 31 in my franchise week 1. I've never seen the computer tie.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:04 PM   #5648
Rookie

IM going to go ahead and start my Titans CFM (planning on making this a long-term one) using the new All-pro set. I liked the way the true sim set played but I'm starting to think that sticking closer to default is the way to go to not hurt the CPU's abilities.
When y'all play CFM, do y'all play everything outside of the games realistic? For example like in my online CFM with a friend, I signed around 5 85+ players under a year with the cowboys. Now that isn't realistic since you honestly are cheering out the CPU. I'm thinking of making realistic signings and not signing tons of players, great ones atleast.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »