Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 707 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-12-2016, 09:10 PM   #5649
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Here's what I'm using going forward with my cfm;

All Pro
10 mins / 20 sec
Normal Game Speed
Injury 35
Fatigue 60
Speed Parity 50
NO ASSISTS OR VISUAL FEEDBACK.

All sliders are the same for User and CPU:

QB Accuracy : 50
Pass Block : 50
WR Catching : 40

Run Block : 50
Fumbles : 55

Pass Reaction : 50
Interceptions : 40
Pass Coverage : 50

Tackling : 40

FG Power : 50
FG Accuracy : 35
Punt Power : 50
Punt Accuracy : 55
Kick Off Power : 60

Im using My penalties, My auto subs, My XP sliders.

- Before I am asked, I will answer, yes I still see bad throws if coverage is good or you get pressure and make the qb uncomfortable. Cpu running game is also good. And lastly, drops aren't too bad, you can definitely tell who's an elite WR and who's a third stringer, you will see starters and elite WRs drop some occasionally.
Just curious flaz.....why are you going away from the true sim set?
Old 12-12-2016, 09:13 PM   #5650
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_22
IM going to go ahead and start my Titans CFM (planning on making this a long-term one) using the new All-pro set. I liked the way the true sim set played but I'm starting to think that sticking closer to default is the way to go to not hurt the CPU's abilities.
When y'all play CFM, do y'all play everything outside of the games realistic? For example like in my online CFM with a friend, I signed around 5 85+ players under a year with the cowboys. Now that isn't realistic since you honestly are cheering out the CPU. I'm thinking of making realistic signings and not signing tons of players, great ones atleast.
I usually turn off trades and relocations. I turn on preexisting injuries and instant starter. I try to make cuts or send players to practice squad that match real life. I set up my depth chart to real life. I don't sign free agents and I don't use players who are injured or suspended in real life until they're expected to be back. I turn trades on during the draft and during offseason. In the second year I turn trades on permanently and I'll sign whoever I need and limit myself to two trades per year if I need to. In the third year is when I turn on relocation.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:15 PM   #5651
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_22
IM going to go ahead and start my Titans CFM (planning on making this a long-term one) using the new All-pro set. I liked the way the true sim set played but I'm starting to think that sticking closer to default is the way to go to not hurt the CPU's abilities.
When y'all play CFM, do y'all play everything outside of the games realistic? For example like in my online CFM with a friend, I signed around 5 85+ players under a year with the cowboys. Now that isn't realistic since you honestly are cheering out the CPU. I'm thinking of making realistic signings and not signing tons of players, great ones atleast.
I fill out my roster with young practice squad eligible players, with as many as I can get from the SEC, mainly Alabama. I'm a diehard raider fan, but in college ball I'm a complete front runner- I love Saban lol. So, I let the CPU grab the higher rated players. And I still wind up with Darius Jackson on my practice squad (wink,wink Flazko)
Old 12-12-2016, 09:16 PM   #5652
All Star

Flazko's Arena

But in the cfm I just started I'm using any of my players I can. I'm starting Romo, Jaylon Smith and Randy Gregory. I still have trades and relocations off.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:20 PM   #5653
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I usually turn off trades and relocations. I turn on preexisting injuries and instant starter. I try to make cuts or send players to practice squad that match real life. I set up my depth chart to real life. I don't sign free agents and I don't use players who are injured or suspended in real life until they're expected to be back. I turn trades on during the draft and during offseason. In the second year I turn trades on permanently and I'll sign whoever I need and limit myself to two trades per year if I need to. In the third year is when I turn on relocation.
I do the same thing with suspensions. I'm not using Aldon smith until/ if he gets reinstated in real life. Ironically I also limit myself to trades, but will use my cap space in 2017. Good stuff
Old 12-12-2016, 09:23 PM   #5654
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I do the same thing with suspensions. I'm not using Aldon smith until/ if he gets reinstated in real life. Ironically I also limit myself to trades, but will use my cap space in 2017. Good stuff
I didn't use Demarcus Lawrence til after week 4.
Wouldn't use Randy Gregory til after week 16.
Won't use Jaylon Smith and Rolando McClain at all season 1. But.... I decided since the cpu will use all it's players even if they're supposed to be suspended ill just use mine. So I'm using romo even though he wasn't activated in real life til 3 weeks ago, I'm using Randy Gregory and Demarcus Lawrence and Jaylon Smith and 8 related Rolando McClain because he's an idiot and I'm 98% we're going to release him in real life.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:13 PM   #5655
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Ok Flazko, absolutely love your sliders. But man.

The DB/WR interactions are killing me.

Absolutely killing me. I dont mind a blown coverage, or a zone that has big holes in it, or man to man where your guy just gets beat.

But when my 91 overall Desmond Trufant and 91 overall Darius Slay Jr. are 5 to 10 yards off there receivers on EVERY SINGLE pass play...I just cant take it.

I spent 2 high first round picks and an offensive lineman I actually wanted to use to get Slay, after drafting Trufant.

And for what? The first game I played, washington had Sanu Jr. and some other random nameless WR who each caught 7 to 10 balls for almost 100 yards each.

They were open on slants, outs, ins, deep balls, short balls, my balls.

Everything else looks beautiful.

Ive taken to drafting guys like Eli Apple 74 Overall and Reshard Robinson, 72 overall and just talking up how I have two 6'1" corners with some speed.

Nevermind they play as well, or sometimes better then the two 91 overalls.
I have Darius slay and jalen Ramsey as my cornerbacks using the true sim setup and they're shutting down everyone. I can literally only remember slay giving up 3 catches. Ramsey has 11 deflections in 9 games. Previously I thought the stat was broken for madden purposes because I never had more than 3.
Old 12-13-2016, 08:34 AM   #5656
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I have Darius slay and jalen Ramsey as my cornerbacks using the true sim setup and they're shutting down everyone. I can literally only remember slay giving up 3 catches. Ramsey has 11 deflections in 9 games. Previously I thought the stat was broken for madden purposes because I never had more than 3.
You see I dont think this is sliders as much as the randomness of the sliders per game.

Everytime I load up my Xbone the sliders feel different.

One game I get 5 deflections, or 7 sacks. The next game I get no deflections, no sacks and the opposing QB throws for 88% and only missed pass's because of dropped balls.

Either way I uninstalled madden and reloaded with no network connection. And man.

Had the QBA at 5 for each side. I threw for 55% or so, Brian Hoyer threw for 45%.

There were alot of just super whiffed pass's, that has to be adjusted. But omg what an amazing feeling to have the CPU actually MISS pass's. Not dropped or defended, just missed.

Now, couldnt get a sack for the life of me. The CPU QB threw the ball away like a psychic. Thats just fine with me as long as every game the CPU QB is not completing 75 to 80% of there pass's.

So yeah, just need to get a good slider set going. I might try to uninstall again, but keep the tuner and discard the patches. I dunno.

EDIT: On a sidenote. Has anyone had any player get over 100 tackles in a single season with ANY slider set?

Ive had guys get 10 tackles in ONE game, then go ahead and get 1 to 3 tackles per game for the next 10 games. Then get 13 one game. To end up with something like 50 to 70 tackles per year.

EDIT NUMBER 2: And pass's defensed. Casey Hayward has 25 right now, Marcus Peters has 22 right now and there are still 3 games. Ive never had a guy get more then 5 to 10 per year.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 12-13-2016 at 08:38 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »