Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 71 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-31-2016, 02:07 PM   #561
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

That's kind of where I'm at haha. I've been thinking about going from manual to either assisted or auto, but wasn't sure if anyone else was using it. Thanks guys, not trying to hijack the thread. Love these sliders, my only issues so far are lack of a pass rush and not being able to run well.
Old 08-31-2016, 02:27 PM   #562
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Are your stats lining up fairly with the rest of your CFM teams? Also, have you messed with fatigue or left it at default 50?
Old 08-31-2016, 02:31 PM   #563
Rookie

OVR: 3

Through 3 games my buddy and I (the only two user teams) are last and have about 150-160 yards rushing. Next CPU team is about 225
Old 08-31-2016, 03:28 PM   #564
Rookie

Woad23's Arena

OVR: 0

Running game is all about persistence! Most nfl runs are 3 yards or less, but if you stick with it long enough you pop a few 10+ a game that straighten out the average...so far I've found these sliders to play similarly
Old 08-31-2016, 03:30 PM   #565
Rookie

Woad23's Arena

The one problem I've found is that man coverage seems a bit too tight, I just shut down the Lions playing mostly man, had 2 ints and 8 sacks...all of which were coverage sacks.

Would you reccomend adjusting coverage slider or speed parity?
Old 08-31-2016, 06:48 PM   #566
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
The one problem I've found is that man coverage seems a bit too tight, I just shut down the Lions playing mostly man, had 2 ints and 8 sacks...all of which were coverage sacks.

Would you reccomend adjusting coverage slider or speed parity?
Both would have some affect but I'd start by lowering your pass coverage between 82-90. Anywhere in there is fine. I wouldn't touch the speed parity.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2016, 07:06 PM   #567
Rookie

Hey flazko, been using your sliders for 2 years and I love the realism just never posted. In my first season as the Giants and I'm 4-5 with awesome stuff, really great stuff, but with the tuner update does that mean my current cfm will be messed up or do I need to tweak the sliders you mentioned?

I'm hoping I don't have to make any changes unless I start a new franchise as I see you've tweaked speed parity along with a few other small things.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:23 PM   #568
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiecross8
Hey flazko, been using your sliders for 2 years and I love the realism just never posted. In my first season as the Giants and I'm 4-5 with awesome stuff, really great stuff, but with the tuner update does that mean my current cfm will be messed up or do I need to tweak the sliders you mentioned?

I'm hoping I don't have to make any changes unless I start a new franchise as I see you've tweaked speed parity along with a few other small things.
If you're happy with what you're seeing then don't change a thing. All I would advise is to change speed parity but you can leave it where you have it if you're satisfied with the results you're getting

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »