Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2016, 11:31 PM   #5673
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Mate, fell into the same trap as you boys but it usually happens every year. I get to off-season and then prefer to start over now that I have the feel. Play as the panthers and with sim sliders had great games against 49ers and Vikings. Lost to vikings by 2. Next game against Falcons was abit funny but still got lit up by Julio so was ok with it. Honestly can't see myself changing off them.

Find it abit weird tough, tried many different soldiers since the game has come out and with 1 pass block the CPU sometimes has a lot of time. Also their coverage seems tighter compared to higher reaction and coverage. Not going down that rabbit hole though. It's scary down there
Old 12-14-2016, 05:20 AM   #5674
Rookie

Flazko, do you think that the normal speed will work too with your true simulation set ?
Old 12-14-2016, 07:03 AM   #5675
Rookie

Bumped the catching in the True Sim set up to 45 but it seems like catching in traffic has been completely eliminated. Went to practice with the Steelers and Giants and neither Antonio Brown nor Odell Beckham can hold on to anything(!) at all when hit by a saftety/CB. Maybe in 100 situations they come down with a complete catch a combined 5 times. If they are already double covered and hit that number goes down - not surprising, but if these two players have such a hard time what about all the other recievers in the game? Surely in a real NFL season even average recievers hold on the ball more than 5% of the time in these situations ... or what?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 08:15 AM   #5676
Rookie

OVR: 3

Do you feel you get enough plays and yards at 10 min quarters with 20 seconds on the clock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 12-14-2016, 08:16 AM   #5677
Rookie

Gahhhh finally made it to season 2 in a franchise and I had Dak Prescott as my qb. I accidentally moved him to the practice squad and now can't sign him back because he has something like a $13 million cap hit lolol. Back to the drawing board I suppose.

On topic true sim is playing great hahaha
Old 12-14-2016, 09:38 AM   #5678
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nth94
Bumped the catching in the True Sim set up to 45 but it seems like catching in traffic has been completely eliminated. Went to practice with the Steelers and Giants and neither Antonio Brown nor Odell Beckham can hold on to anything(!) at all when hit by a saftety/CB. Maybe in 100 situations they come down with a complete catch a combined 5 times. If they are already double covered and hit that number goes down - not surprising, but if these two players have such a hard time what about all the other recievers in the game? Surely in a real NFL season even average recievers hold on the ball more than 5% of the time in these situations ... or what?

Just played another game as the Steelers this time against the Patriots. Brown had 3 drops in the game. To put that in perspective he has 99 catching and last season he had 2 drops in 16 games on 193 targets. This just can't be a true sim set if physical catches in traffic are eliminated from the game. My team had 8 total drops in the game, Patriots 4.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:10 AM   #5679
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nth94
Just played another game as the Steelers this time against the Patriots. Brown had 3 drops in the game. To put that in perspective he has 99 catching and last season he had 2 drops in 16 games on 193 targets. This just can't be a true sim set if physical catches in traffic are eliminated from the game. My team had 8 total drops in the game, Patriots 4.
Have you watched a football game? According to pro football focus or whatever stat you use there are 4 or 5 receivers who don't "drop" a pass all year but they usually show a few games on television 3 days a week if you believe that.

If you're using the steelers and Antonio Brown I'd be more worried about not breaking every record in the books by seasons end. You can't just force it to AB 12 times a game because he has 99 catching

Last edited by FancyPantsHess; 12-14-2016 at 10:15 AM.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:20 AM   #5680
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

So I loaded up the patch, and all the updates and tuner. Then deleted everything but the tuner.

Tonight or tomorrow night going to get a draft done and play a game or two.

I just cant see myself playing with the patch anymore. The QBA slider is really important, and they broke it with one of the patches.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »