Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 714 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-14-2016, 08:45 PM   #5705
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
The game does not track drops the same way NFL teams and stat services do. Realistic Madden settings will naturally produce at least double what most sources will state. Drops arent an official stat with an official definition.

This is because most stat services employ judgement calls to eliminate drops forced by incompletions, just out of reach passes that a fingertip gets too, etc.. Madden doesn't have a human observer, so a lot of plays that would NOT be a drop in real life are in the game.

If Madden's standards were applied to real life, even the best hands would drop about 8-12%

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Agreed 👍.
Good stuff adembroski.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:45 PM   #5706
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Are you gonna stick with the all-pro default for your CFM? And have you finally gotten yours underway?
Old 12-14-2016, 08:46 PM   #5707
Just started!

i came up with a system of realism sliders also but for some reason i still cannot post a new forum.
(not a one size fits all but it works for me) also works if you like a little bit of competion and do not like winning the superbowl every single year
All madden (if you dont play on all madden why are you playing the game)
I only play cfm and only with the Tennessee Titans
Player Skill
Qb Accuracy 15

Pass Blocking 25 (dont want to set back all day but also dont want to get sacked every play)

WR Catching 43 (anything under your guy will drop the ball everytime he is hit)

Run Blocking 25 (got tired of being the leading rusher every year with over 100 yards every game)

Fumbles 50

pass reaction time-48(titans tend to get burnt alot in real life in the secondary so i want it to be difficult also on the game for my secondary)

interceptions-55(because i do not get that many tweak if you do)

pass coverage- 50( i think they did good here)

tackling- 52 (still allows some broken tackles and give up more around 80 to 100 yards a game instead of guy breaking 5 tackles a play)

fg power- 50
fg accuracy- 35
punt power- 45
punt accuracy-40
kickoff power-50

cpu skill
qb accuracy-55(helps a little bit with the qb throwing the ball away every play)

pass blocking-55(at 50 i was getting 7 sacks or more per game at 55 its fluctuated from 1-5 range)

wr catching-55 (more challenging for my defense puts a slight advantage for cpu wr because wr usually has real life advantage)

run blocking-55 (allows a nice range of about 60-100 yard game for cpu depending on who you face)

fumbles- 50

pass defense
reaction time- 60 (i think works more toward rac yards keeps it realistic)

interceptions- 55 (makes you become a better player with having to learn different pass leads and when to use them)

pass coverage- 80 (gives a tough bump coverage in man, usually end up with about a 65 to 75 percent completion rating)

tackling-53 (like i said before i dont like alot of big runs but still allows ever so often)

special teams(keep at default) they will miss so many kicks if you mess with it so i dont like to
Old 12-14-2016, 08:47 PM   #5708
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Are you gonna stick with the all-pro default for your CFM? And have you finally gotten yours underway?
Yeah I just finished setting up and am almost done with first quarter in week 1
Old 12-14-2016, 08:47 PM   #5709
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
The game does not track drops the same way NFL teams and stat services do. Realistic Madden settings will naturally produce at least double what most sources will state. Drops arent an official stat with an official definition.

This is because most stat services employ judgement calls to eliminate drops forced by incompletions, just out of reach passes that a fingertip gets too, etc.. Madden doesn't have a human observer, so a lot of plays that would NOT be a drop in real life are in the game.

If Madden's standards were applied to real life, even the best hands would drop about 8-12%

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Great point and analysis man. Thanks for taking the time to put that in writing.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:49 PM   #5710
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhart31
i came up with a system of realism sliders also but for some reason i still cannot post a new forum.
(not a one size fits all but it works for me) also works if you like a little bit of competion and do not like winning the superbowl every single year
Player Skill
Qb Accuracy 15

Pass Blocking 25 (dont want to set back all day but also dont want to get sacked every play)

Run Blocking 25 (got tired of being the leading rusher every year with over 100 yards every game)

Fumbles 50

pass reaction time-48(titans tend to get burnt alot in real life in the secondary so i want it to be difficult also on the game for my secondary)

tackling- 52 (still allows some broken tackles and give up more around 80 to 100 yards a game instead of guy breaking 5 tackles a play)

fg power- 50
fg accuracy- 35
punt power- 45
punt accuracy-40
kickoff power-50

cpu skill
qb accuracy-55(helps a little bit with the qb throwing the ball away every play)

pass blocking-55(at 50 i was getting 7 sacks or more per game at 55 its fluctuated from 1-5 range)

wr catching-55 (more challenging for my defense puts a slight advantage for cpu wr because wr usually has real life advantage)

run blocking-55 (allows a nice range of about 60-100 yard game for cpu depending on who you face)

fumbles- 50

pass defense

interceptions- 55 (makes you become a better player with having to learn different pass leads and when to use them)

pass coverage- 80 (gives a tough bump coverage in man, usually end up with about a 65 to 75 percent completion rating)

tackling-53 (like i said before i dont like alot of big runs but still allows ever so often)

special teams(keep at default) they will miss so many kicks if you mess with it so i dont like to
This isn't a place to post random slider sets. Make your own thread please.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:49 PM   #5711
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhart31
Player Skill
Qb Accuracy 15

Fumbles 50

fg power- 50
fg accuracy- 35
punt power- 45
punt accuracy-40
kickoff power-50

cpu skill

fumbles- 50

pass defense

You don't see roboQB with CPU accuracy at 55?
Old 12-14-2016, 08:58 PM   #5712
Pro

OVR: 1

let us know how the game goes and finishes out, if it looks good maybe i'll resort to default AP as well, and i'm not changing anything again lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »