Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 12-14-2016, 10:00 PM   #5721
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
O i know, i didnt say you were, i only knew they were because i tested on them a ton.. lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Haha just being clear. I'm trying them out. I'm guessing u didn't like them?

Edit : that set is his except for the special teams sliders, those are mine.

Last edited by Flazko; 12-14-2016 at 10:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 10:11 PM   #5722
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Haha just being clear. I'm trying them out. I'm guessing u didn't like them?
They are good.

What stood out to me but may work for you guys.

1. It became easy over time, low cpu rb botherd me. I constantly shut the run down. User was a little op for my taste on running. You will get varied results tho. This is a general assesment of them and why i changed my set from that.

2. Games were often shootouts. High comp % robo qb at times. This is the set i was using before i got frustrated and went ootb lol. (Actually his first set but pretty much the same)

3. I felt over time i had to continue to tweek them. Just didnt feel right.

I watch most of his games and some games are gems but most are crazy no defense shoot outs. Could be his style of play tho. Not really sliders fault and he plays on 15 min (im pretty sure)

With you guys being between ap and am this may be it for you. I do recommend them to start from. This set was pretty much my base, off charters set.

Everyone has their own tastes so i wouldnt say its a bad set at all. Worth a shot to get going on madden and work from there.

Old 12-14-2016, 10:14 PM   #5723
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
They are good.

What stood out to me but may work for you guys.

1. It became easy over time, low cpu rb botherd me. I constantly shut the run down. User was a little op for my taste on running. You will get varied results tho. This is a general assesment of them and why i changed my set from that.

2. Games were often shootouts. High comp % robo qb at times. This is the set i was using before i got frustrated and went ootb lol. (Actually his first set but pretty much the same)

3. I felt over time i had to continue to tweek them. Just didnt feel right.

I watch most of his games and some games are gems but most are crazy no defense shoot outs. Could be his style of play tho. Not really sliders fault and he plays on 15 min (im pretty sure)

With you guys being between ap and am this may be it for you. I do recommend them to start from. This set was pretty much my base, off charters set.

Everyone has their own tastes so i wouldnt say its a bad set at all. Worth a shot to get going on madden and work from there.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm gonna try them out. That's what I hate most about All Madden, roboQB, it wasn't too bad set at 1 though.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:16 PM   #5724
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback. I'm gonna try them out. That's what I hate most about All Madden, roboQB, it wasn't too bad set at 1 though.
Ya i would do 1 for user and lower his catch a bit to your liking on both sides.

But really play them as they are to see how they are on am. I feel sliders work together as a whole and one or two things tweeked on a set could make it outta wack for some reason. Seems like you cant just tweek one thing wo messing with it all.

Thats y sets play so different even if its only one or two items off from each other but they look similar

Last edited by tyler28; 12-14-2016 at 10:20 PM.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:17 PM   #5725
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Ya i would do 1 for user and lower his catch a bit to your liking on both sides.

I know Charter04 is very experienced with all madden, what *has he been using for qb accuracy?

Last edited by Flazko; 12-14-2016 at 10:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 10:26 PM   #5726
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
I know Charter04 is very experienced with all madden, what had he been using for qb accuracy?
He started at 25, were mr. Hurricane has his. Mr. Hurricanes set is actually charters very first madden 17 set he posted. It was posted after the first big patch. He has since updated it to very different now because of the patches.

Thats also why i think mr. Hurricans set doesnt work is because its a little out dated.

Charter went down to 5, but is at 10 now. If you go through his thread i tested a lot w him from day one. I havent seen anything really updated, thats y i wanted to post my own set. Because there wasnt much updated for all madden.

Old 12-14-2016, 10:27 PM   #5727
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
He started at 25, were mr. Hurricane has his. Mr. Hurricanes set is actually charters very first madden 17 set he posted. It was posted after the first big patch. He has since updated it to very different now because of the patches.

Thats also why i think mr. Hurricans set doesnt work is because its a little out dated.

Charter went down to 5, but is at 10 now. If you go through his thread i tested a lot w him from day one. I havent seen anything really updated, thats y i wanted to post my own set. Because there wasnt much updated for all madden.

Good to know. If you find anything ground breaking with qb accuracy on all madden let me know.
I'm making my own adjustments to that set now and just gonna use it and get used to it.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:32 PM   #5728
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Try everything default

All Pro
Normal
Injuries, Fatigue, Speed Parity : 50
No assists (Except switch assist)
No Visual Feedback

All sliders 50 for both cpu and user.

All penalties at 50

Auto subs at 60/80 (double check this in cfm because it is set at 49/50 in cfm, change it to 60/80)

Make sure everything is set in Main Menu AND in CFM.

Played game in cfm and beat the Lions 20 17 with your all pro set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »