Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 717 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2016, 10:33 PM   #5729
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
Played game in cfm and beat the Lions 20 17 with your all pro set


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's awesome. Glad it worked for u.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:47 PM   #5730
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So which way slider wise you trendin now flazko
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:50 PM   #5731
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
So which way slider wise you trendin now flazko
All Madden
Normal
Injuries 50
Fatigue 50
Speed Parity 55




User / CPU

Accuracy: 25/15
Pass Block: 57/17
Catching: 32/32

Run Block: 54/36
Fumbles: 55/55

Reaction: 54/25
Interceptions: 35/35
Coverage: 56/75

Tackling: 60/50

FG power: 50/50
FG accuracy: 30/30
Punt power: 50/50
Punt accuracy: 40/40
Kick off power: 60/60


Default Auto Subs and Penalties.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:59 PM   #5732
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,076
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhart31
raider_ren82
you said this isnt a place to post random sliders but yet you posted random sliders, this isnt to take away from anything flazko's done but to see what people think. just thought it was funny that you are trying to call me out or something but yet you turn around and post yours on here. im sure flazko doesnt care if he does ill take it off. like i said by no means is it to take away from the work he has done because ive used his as the ground work for my own tweaking.

i appologize flazko
just posting what works for me, really raider_ren82 deserves no explaination.
Um, what? I think you're confused. I haven't called anybody out on this thread, with the exception of the random trolls that show up. You may have want to go back and reread the last few pages.

As for me, I don't post random sets. I do post my own personal sets, which are in a large part off shoots or my own personal touches of what Flazko has created. But I have always, and will continue the give him credit. This is Flazko's thread, which most of us on here respect. It's completely acceptable to share ideas, which incorporate his work. We're here to help each other.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 11:00 PM   #5733
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Um, what? I think you're confused. I haven't called anybody out on this thread, with the exception of the random trolls that show up. You may have want to go back and reread the last few pages.

As for me, I don't post random sets. I do post my own personal sets, which are in a large part off shoots or my own personal touches of what Flazko has created. But I have always, and will continue the give him credit. This is Flazko's thread, which most of us on here respect. It's completely acceptable to share ideas, which incorporate his work. We're here to help each other.
Lol what's this about?

Edit: I didn't even see what the other guy said before you replied . Lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 11:03 PM   #5734
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhart31
raider_ren82
you said this isnt a place to post random sliders but yet you posted random sliders, this isnt to take away from anything flazko's done but to see what people think. just thought it was funny that you are trying to call me out or something but yet you turn around and post yours on here. im sure flazko doesnt care if he does ill take it off. like i said by no means is it to take away from the work he has done because ive used his as the ground work for my own tweaking.

i appologize flazko
just posting what works for me, really raider_ren82 deserves no explaination.
It was me that asked you to kindly only post either your adjustments to my sets or to create your own thread. I'm in no way trying to be a jerk or anything, I just ask that you respect my thread and please either post your adjustments or feedback about MY sets or please create your own thread for your slider set. Thanks.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 11:15 PM   #5735
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,076
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Lol what's this about?

Edit: I didn't even see what the other guy said before you replied . Lol
The funny part for me is that my all-madden set is literally titled the "Flazko Mash-Up Set".

I guess he didn't care too much for advice telling him to start his own thread since he's posting his completely own sets. smh. I was like, wtf did I do?? Lol.

Alright well, I dozed off before I could kick off my CFM. I forgot that I still have to do my preseason routine again. I'll do that tomorrow.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 11:18 PM   #5736
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
The funny part for me is that my all-madden set is literally titled the "Flazko Mash-Up Set".

I guess he didn't care too much for advice telling him to start his own thread since he's posting his completely own sets. smh. I was like, wtf did I do?? Lol.

Alright well, I dozed off before I could kick off my CFM. I forgot that I still have to do my preseason routine again. I'll do that tomorrow.
I know. Your sets are always adjustments based off of my sets. No need to worry. I don't mind people talking about what works for them or posting their adjustments but when it comes to random sets that's when you guys need to make your own thread. I didn't go around posting my sets on Charter or Amor and Swords or Joshc1977's threads, I created my own thread out of respect for them lol. Let's just move along, no big deal.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:00 PM.

Top -