Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 719 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-15-2016, 01:02 AM   #5745
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Just finished the first game with the setup you just posted. 15/15 clock. They played great. Much more challenging than what you'd think at first glance. The cpu ran all over me and hit big plays against my zone blitz but only scored 17 points. No 4th quarter cheese even though I was ahead most of the game. Offense was tougher than on the true sim set.

My corners looked lost in man a few times and they're both rated terrifically but just one game. I'm definitely gonna try it again.

Edit: forgot to mention I had 8 sacks. My pass rush is great too though. Basically my entire D is cheesy as hell. Heat seeker and visual feedback definitely played a part so I might turn those off

Last edited by FancyPantsHess; 12-15-2016 at 01:07 AM.
Old 12-15-2016, 01:03 AM   #5746
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Thanks for testing it out.
And thanks for saving me from spinning in circles with the fatigue sliders
Old 12-15-2016, 01:34 AM   #5747
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have play only a match with sim sliders. The gameplay is goodand very challenging. The only "fault" that I see is a lot of broken tackles. CPU, C. Hyde makes 15 in the match and my RB makes 10 too. I could see too many broken tackles of WR too. Overall is very good, but I need to fix this detail because I think is too high numbers for broken tackles. I'll play more matches and post the results.
Old 12-15-2016, 01:36 AM   #5748
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
I have play only a match with sim sliders. The gameplay is goodand very challenging. The only "fault" that I see is a lot of broken tackles. CPU, C. Hyde makes 15 in the match and my RB makes 10 too. I could see too many broken tackles of WR too. Overall is very good, but I need to fix this detail because I think is too high numbers for broken tackles. I'll play more matches and post the results.
Higher tackling if you need to. People have the expectations that a set is going to fit them as is, everyone has different play styles and preferences, make whatever adjustments you need.
Old 12-15-2016, 10:11 AM   #5749
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
All Madden
Normal
Injuries 50
Fatigue 50
Speed Parity 55

User / CPU

Accuracy: 25/15
Pass Block: 57/17
Catching: 32/32

Run Block: 54/36
Fumbles: 55/55

Reaction: 54/25
Interceptions: 35/35
Coverage: 56/75

Tackling: 60/50

FG power: 50/50
FG accuracy: 30/30
Punt power: 50/50
Punt accuracy: 40/40
Kick off power: 60/60

Default Auto Subs and Penalties.

Ha you changed again bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 12-15-2016, 10:44 AM   #5750
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

In my 3rd season with the Jets franchise (1st Red Set), only change I made so far was to increase tackling to 37. I may make so more changes, but for now I'm having lots of fun! Drafted a 6'6 beast of a WR 1st overall, he scored twice in his 1st game on a quick slant and a wheel route showing his h/w/s combo in a 37-23 win over the Bills. The scores are good based off the league average so far this year (22.6 ppg).

Thanks Flazko for giving us so many slider options. I follow this thread pretty regularly and don't mind the slider switches with all the patches that have been put out there, it's kind of necessary to do.

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

Twitch
Old 12-15-2016, 11:17 AM   #5751
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Ren, you should really try that set I just posted (or look at "What Does Flazko Use?")
Thanks dude, I will try this out. In fact, I may load these up in my CFM cold turkey and finally kick off. It might be a nice treat to go into my first season not knowing what to expect. I'm gonna use the set exactly the way you have it posted on the main page. I've noticed you've made a few changes from the post on page 717. Also, are you actually seeing rotations with fatigue at 50 and default auto subs now?
Old 12-15-2016, 11:44 AM   #5752
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSeahawks
In my 3rd season with the Jets franchise (1st Red Set), only change I made so far was to increase tackling to 37. I may make so more changes, but for now I'm having lots of fun! Drafted a 6'6 beast of a WR 1st overall, he scored twice in his 1st game on a quick slant and a wheel route showing his h/w/s combo in a 37-23 win over the Bills. The scores are good based off the league average so far this year (22.6 ppg).

Thanks Flazko for giving us so many slider options. I follow this thread pretty regularly and don't mind the slider switches with all the patches that have been put out there, it's kind of necessary to do.
You're welcome

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »