Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 720 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2016, 12:36 PM   #5753
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Thanks dude, I will try this out. In fact, I may load these up in my CFM cold turkey and finally kick off. It might be a nice treat to go into my first season not knowing what to expect. I'm gonna use the set exactly the way you have it posted on the main page. I've noticed you've made a few changes from the post on page 717. Also, are you actually seeing rotations with fatigue at 50 and default auto subs now?
Either try the one I posted from a few pages back or try the one I have listed under what I use on first page at the bottom and yes I'm using default auto subs with 50 fatigue and seeing RBs and defensive line players rotate.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 02:58 PM   #5754
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Either try the one I posted from a few pages back or try the one I have listed under what I use on first page at the bottom and yes I'm using default auto subs with 50 fatigue and seeing RBs and defensive line players rotate.
Any sub action with the receivers at 50 fatigue?
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 03:04 PM   #5755
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Any sub action with the receivers at 50 fatigue?
Yeah. Here and there.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 03:05 PM   #5756
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Lol the bears signed Johnny Manziel in my franchise.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:57 PM   #5757
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I see that you're tweaking your own personal all-madden set. Can you please explain some of the logic and results that you're seeing with your changes? I too am trying to settle on an all-madden set. I value any input that you can provide. Thank.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:57 PM   #5758
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Lol the bears signed Johnny Manziel in my franchise.
Johnny Football! New starting QB of Da Bears!
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:59 PM   #5759
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I see that you're tweaking your own personal all-madden set. Can you please explain some of the logic and results that you're seeing with your changes? I too am trying to settle on an all-madden set. I value any input that you can provide. Thank.
I state it there, trying to balance the boost that the cpu gets from All Madden. It's merging the gap between All Pro and All Madden. I'm 1-1 with the set. Just because there's some sliders at 100 doesn't mean its going to be overpowered. Try it.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 08:02 PM   #5760
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I state it there, trying to balance the boost that the cpu gets from All Madden. It's merging the gap between All Pro and All Madden. I'm 1-1 with the set. Just because there's some sliders at 100 doesn't mean its going to be overpowered. Try it.
Will definitely do. How have the scores and yardage been?
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 AM.

Top -