Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2016, 11:44 PM   #5865
Rookie
 
bradypunch's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

man im using ur personal set but ai keeps getting false starts like 5 in a row etc?? also recievers are dropping a lot, do u switch to reciever and agressive catch, rac? also play call with quick often arent great and a lot of passes do u scroll through a couple on situation or just quick pick whatever comes up?
bradypunch is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 11:46 PM   #5866
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradypunch
man im using ur personal set but ai keeps getting false starts like 5 in a row etc?? also recievers are dropping a lot, do u switch to reciever and agressive catch, rac? also play call with quick often arent great and a lot of passes do u scroll through a couple on situation or just quick pick whatever comes up?
False start glitch has nothing to do with sliders. WRs drop balls in the NFL, you need to user catch, RAC, possession and spectacular catch when it is appropriate and no I get a variety of different plays.
At the end of the day it's my "personal" set, it pleases me, adjust it however you want lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 11:52 PM   #5867
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Forgot to mention, you probably didn't see in earlier comments but I do use a custom roster. I rerated it.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 01:39 AM   #5868
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Forgot to mention, you probably didn't see in earlier comments but I do use a custom roster. I rerated it.
Not trying to jinx it but your personal set is playing great for me! Three games so far and they are staying pretty consistent. No robo qb...just enough pressure on the defensive side of the ball and we are holding down the ****ty skill players like we should..and the superstars are still getting thier due. Two tight games and one blowout...but not even a crazy blowout...it still felt like the tide could turn any minute. ****...I haven't even seen the all madden cheese yet!

Like I said...appreciate you taking the time flazko cause lord knows my wife wouldn't let me get away that ****! Lol.
Ray004 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 01:40 AM   #5869
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray004
Not trying to jinx it but your personal set is playing great for me! Three games so far and they are staying pretty consistent. No robo qb...just enough pressure on the defensive side of the ball and we are holding down the ****ty skill players like we should..and the superstars are still getting thier due. Two tight games and one blowout...but not even a crazy blowout...it still felt like the tide could turn any minute. ****...I haven't even seen the all madden cheese yet!

Like I said...appreciate you taking the time flazko cause lord knows my wife wouldn't let me get away that ****! Lol.
Lol. You're welcome and my Fiance is a gamer herself so she doesn't mind.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 01:41 AM   #5870
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Lol. You're welcome and my Fiance is a gamer herself so she doesn't mind.
Hold on to that one bro!!! Lmao
Ray004 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 01:42 AM   #5871
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray004
Hold on to that one bro!!! Lmao
Of course, I had to wife her the second I found out she was a Die Hard Cowboys fan just like me lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 01:43 AM   #5872
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Ray004, what game speed did you settle on for my personal set?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:25 PM.

Top -