Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2016, 09:08 PM   #585
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Made a few little tweaks today, everything should be set now. Remember, you guys need to make adjustments according to your skills and / or preferences, what works for me or others may not work best for you so raise and lower whatever sliders you're finding too tough or too easy. For example.. User Run blocking at 5 is perfect for my skill set and liking, it may be too hard for you so leave it at 10 or where ever is best for you, this goes for all sliders. Check the first page for today's update. Enjoy. Thanks for the support.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 09:35 PM   #586
Rookie

colt40five's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Made a few little tweaks today, everything should be set now. Remember, you guys need to make adjustments according to your skills and / or preferences, what works for me or others may not work best for you so raise and lower whatever sliders you're finding too tough or too easy. For example.. User Run blocking at 5 is perfect for my skill set and liking, it may be too hard for you so leave it at 10 or where ever is best for you, this goes for all sliders. Check the first page for today's update. Enjoy. Thanks for the support.
Which adjustments did you make for your run D? Still having RB rip off big runs?
Old 08-31-2016, 09:36 PM   #587
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The sliders that are bolded are what I update

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2016, 09:41 PM   #588
Rookie

Been noticing coverage sacks or the qb throwing the ball away too much, when I go look at the replay, the WRs are getting separation so rather than weaken the coverage (most catches in the NFL are contested) I decided to increase the CPU ACC to 55, to see if there's any improvement.

Also in regard to pass reaction, at 50 I'm really not seeing any defenders jump out of assignment too early, if they see the ball thrown in another direction they move in that direction, that's what I want. But I'm with you that I HATE when defenders jump routes they have no business jumping.

Also CPU run block at 55 is too low for me, ive increased it to 65. But I still have tackle at 37/37 and really like it.
Old 08-31-2016, 09:43 PM   #589
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I left cpu run blocking, I tuned my run blocking down so the stats can be balanced. I raised pass coverage and dropped interceptions, since I raised past coverage I raised cpu qb accuracy. Someone here on the thread brought it to my attention so I tried it and loved it

Old 08-31-2016, 09:46 PM   #590
Rookie

Quote:
I left cpu run blocking, I tuned my run blocking down so the stats can be balanced. I raised pass coverage and dropped interceptions, since I raised past coverage I raised cpu qb accuracy. Someone here on the thread brought it to my attention so I tried it and loved it

Raising CPU QB accuracy and raising that coverage feels so much better tbh. That was a great change.
Old 08-31-2016, 09:47 PM   #591
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanut23
Raising CPU QB accuracy and raising that coverage feels so much better tbh. That was a great change.
It really does. Pass game is pretty spot on I just had to lower user run blocking so both User and CPU have balanced rushing stats. If you or anyone likes the user run block at 10, of course leave it there

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 09:50 PM   #592
Rookie

Quote:
It really does. Pass game is pretty spot on I just had to lower user run blocking so both User and CPU have balanced rushing stats. If you or anyone likes the user run block at 10, of course leave it there

I definitely need to drop the user run block. Sure I run off Staley as much as possible but Hyde should not be having multiple 100 yard halves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »