Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2016, 08:55 PM   #5913
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Cool. Will do. It's really not easy at 100. Sometimes there's just no play but it's a little easier to see if there is and once the defense gets tired they don't get off anythjng
Yeah. I was telling other people that 100 don't mean it's easy, it's to balance the boost All Madden Cpu gets.

Last edited by Flazko; 12-18-2016 at 09:13 PM.
Old 12-18-2016, 11:45 PM   #5914
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Week 2 is in the books with my LA Rams CFM. I knocked off the Seahawks 27-24. Another dominate day by my front 7, as we sacked Russell Wilson 5 times, and kept him under constant duress. I'll start posting corresponding stats and such. My plan is to bang out 1-2 games during the week, and 2-4 over the weekends. I'll throw more in when I am able to do so.

Still weird not playing with my Raiders, it hey - they're in the PLAYOFFS baby!!!!
Old 12-18-2016, 11:52 PM   #5915
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Week 2 is in the books with my LA Rams CFM. I knocked off the Seahawks 27-24. Another dominate day by my front 7, as we sacked Russell Wilson 5 times, and kept him under constant duress. I'll start posting corresponding stats and such. My plan is to bang out 1-2 games during the week, and 2-4 over the weekends. I'll throw more in when I am able to do so.

Still weird not playing with my Raiders, it hey - they're in the PLAYOFFS baby!!!!
Rams defensive line is no joke
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2016, 12:01 AM   #5916
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Rams defensive line is no joke
No doubt dude! I had no idea until I started playing with them. I never used them in any of my testing, so this is a real treat.

But as good as that D-line is, I've played against the 9ers and Hawks, both who have sub-par lines at best. We'll see how this goes as I get more games in.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:54 PM   #5917
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I've decided to go back to 15 mins / 15 sec play clock settings. To get a little more realistic feel.
Old 12-19-2016, 06:03 PM   #5918
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
I've decided to go back to 15 mins / 15 sec play clock settings. To get a little more realistic feel.
15/15 is fun, and so is 15/13. If I could find a way to keep the scores and stats balanced with 15 mins I would roll with that. I'm honestly enjoying the 10 min/ 20 sec setup - it works for me.

I do have a question for you. With CPU acc at 15, are you seeing any scrambling QBs? I have CPU accuracy at 1 in my set and am seeing none. It's not a huge deal to me though at this point. I'm enjoying the game play with what I'm using.

I'm gonna play week 3 @ Tampa within the next day or two. How are you making out with your CFM(s)?
Old 12-19-2016, 06:06 PM   #5919
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
15/15 is fun, and so is 15/13. If I could find a way to keep the scores and stats balanced with 15 mins I would roll with that. I'm honestly enjoying the 10 min/ 20 sec setup - it works for me.

I do have a question for you. With CPU acc at 15, are you seeing any scrambling QBs? I have CPU accuracy at 1 in my set and am seeing none. It's not a huge deal to me though at this point. I'm enjoying the game play with what I'm using.

I'm gonna play week 3 @ Tampa within the next day or two. How are you making out with your CFM(s)?
I think it's more affected by their traits than the slider when it comes to scrambling. To be honest, majority of the time they stay in the pocket and either throw a check down or throw it out of bounds.
Old 12-19-2016, 06:46 PM   #5920
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
I think it's more affected by their traits than the slider when it comes to scrambling. To be honest, majority of the time they stay in the pocket and either throw a check down or throw it out of bounds.
Yeah it's not a huge deal. Just curious. It's nice to finally get some games in. I actually find it more of a relief to play with a different team. No personal attachment to any of the players, so I can purely focus on the football aspect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »