Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 743 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-19-2016, 10:56 PM   #5937
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Seems like you need to play with 15 min/ 15 sec quarters with that set (your new personal all-madden set). Have u played any games with it? Are your scores reasonable? I'd love to stick with 10/20, BUT this set really seems like it needs 15/15.

Also, this is making me want to play with the RAIDERS again...... Not sure Stan will be happy with me if I demand my release after 2 games lol
I played a full test game and my score was 31 - 21. You can use whatever clock settings you want. I'm just not going to worry about the score anymore cuz for some dumb reason seeing 15 min clock makes it feel like a real game to me so that's why I went back, if I do get extremely bothered I'll go back to 10 mins / 20 sec. But I want that realistic feel.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:01 AM   #5938
Rookie

voorheesmc's Arena

@flazko on your all pro true sim sliders could you explain the logic for 80 wr catch and 80 int and the high pass def slilders are they higher for player ratings boost
Old 12-20-2016, 12:04 AM   #5939
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by voorheesmc
@flazko on your all pro true sim sliders could you explain the logic for 80 wr catch and 80 int and the high pass def slilders are they higher for player ratings boost
There's more drops on All Pro and majority of people like dynamic spectacular catches or interceptions so raising the slider increases the effort by players which increases more dynamic animations and plays. It's pretty much the opposite of my True Simulation All Madden set, All Madden gives boosts so I tried to lower sliders to limit the boosts, on All Pro it's the opposite. As usual, you can adjust sliders to whatever best fits you, if catching is too high, then lower it and so on. The defensive sliders are highered to 90 so the defense players are giving almost max effort, making offense a little tougher, of course it's All Pro so it won't be too big of a challenge for everyone but for beginners or people who aren't too good at the game it will give you nice gameplay. "good" players gotta use All Madden. Nothing wrong with being a beginner or not being that good at the game though.

Last edited by Flazko; 12-20-2016 at 12:11 AM.
Old 12-20-2016, 06:31 AM   #5940
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

QB Acc. & Pass Block at 0, it's working ? Really ? oO
Old 12-20-2016, 07:24 AM   #5941
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
QB Acc. & Pass Block at 0, it's working ? Really ? oO
The QBA slider just doesnt matter since one of the patches. Tons of videos out there showing the difference between no patch and patch showing that the slider does NOTHING with the patch.

I have it 0 with patch and on all madden, and with Cardale Jones, 65 overall QB I average 78% over 12 games.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:38 AM   #5942
Rookie

OVR: 3

Tried a set of play like flazko and game played pretty realistic. I lost 31 to 17 and I threw 4 INTs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 12-20-2016, 09:18 AM   #5943
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Flazko, When you are using quick play calling do you scroll to the first strategy play call and use that?
Old 12-20-2016, 11:43 AM   #5944
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Flazko, When you are using quick play calling do you scroll to the first strategy play call and use that?
There's three settings, Quick, Enhanced, Slim. I use Quick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »